Good day y'all,
I've been working on a little project for the past ~6 months or so, going through multiple changes and problems.
Here's the basic principles:
- Toolbox is windows only, So mac, Linux, even mobile users cannot use it.
- Toolbox doesn't fit conveniently with WINE wrappers for use on Mac and Linux
- Toolbox has many known bugs.
- I was bored, needing something to occupy me...
This tool will be able to:
- Import .mtb files from Toolbox, render with and without texture
- The ability to edit existing models, or create new ones
- (Possibly, this seems unlikely) make a basic package manager to make the life of modellers a bit easier.
Here is a preview of the rendering abilities of my page:
Steps to use the site:
- Obtain a .java model from exporting from toolbox, currently only supports non Large model fix export.
- Open the website
- Select the "Choose File" button, and select your .java model
- Use the mouse to navigate around the model.
Please report any bugs to me, so I can improve this in the future.