× Report your Bugs here

Toolbox Exporting to Java problem

More
3 years 6 months ago #52071 by MartinPL
1. Toolbox 2.0.0 1.0.14
2. Module with Bug: Shape
3. No crashes in Toolbox, just in MCP
4. Like upper
5. Could you reproduce the error?: Yes, use Shapes, edit their points to half values like 3.5 or 2.1, then export your machine into flan java file [not that in bottom] and MCP in eclipse gonna puke errors about Shape3D

That is my M3 Light i created in your Toolbox for Flan src for MC 1.7.10
The problem with it is like I wrote up. Using Shapes with dot values give 2 problems...
First one - File created didn't use [.] but [,]

And i thought it just little thing i can fix myself so i changed it to dots but still Eclipse said it is wrong... It's problem #2

So Shape3D [Shapes on Toolbox] can't use this type value... In next build you can block this to be more "idiot proof" function? I lost many hours first to find the problem and after i need rebuild my tanks because of this...

And i know this isn't right place to ask about this but... someone have contact to Flan? Because i want to try build more realistic huge IIWW - IWW Mod but i Can't change anything without true permissions and knowledge of limits on FlanCore files and other stuff... Probably i can clearly now say goodbye to chances to have turrets without restriction to 0,x,0 positions :(
And sorry for my rubbish English...

The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #52072 by Oskiinus
[quote1423078039=MartinPL]
1. Toolbox 2.0.0 1.0.14
2. Module with Bug: Shape
3. No crashes in Toolbox, just in MCP
4. Like upper
5. Could you reproduce the error?: Yes, use Shapes, edit their points to half values like 3.5 or 2.1, then export your machine into flan java file [not that in bottom] and MCP in eclipse gonna puke errors about Shape3D

That is my M3 Light i created in your Toolbox for Flan src for MC 1.7.10
The problem with it is like I wrote up. Using Shapes with dot values give 2 problems...
First one - File created didn't use [.] but [,]

And i thought it just little thing i can fix myself so i changed it to dots but still Eclipse said it is wrong... It's problem #2

So Shape3D [Shapes on Toolbox] can't use this type value... In next build you can block this to be more "idiot proof" function? I lost many hours first to find the problem and after i need rebuild my tanks because of this...

And i know this isn't right place to ask about this but... someone have contact to Flan? Because i want to try build more realistic huge IIWW - IWW Mod but i Can't change anything without true permissions and knowledge of limits on FlanCore files and other stuff... Probably i can clearly now say goodbye to chances to have turrets without restriction to 0,x,0 positions :(
And sorry for my rubbish English...

[/quote1423078039]

Sorry, I can't help.
Ale zaraz, kolejny polak we Flan's Modzie! Siema !lol

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
3 years 6 months ago #52080 by Manus
yeah, i forgot most user forgot the basic rules for work with special parts like shapes. Shape only accept integer values which means no point values are allowed.

I'll build a filter for this.

try to write flan a pm ^^

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu