× Report your Bugs here

Hitboxes and ModelScale

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #67075 by Dr_prof_Luigi
So there is a bug with hitboxes and ModelScale. When I make the hitboxes in the toolbox, this is what is shown:

but in game the hitboxes are:

As you can see, the hitboxes are considerably smaller. I just thought this would be a good thing to expose, as it is important to fix, especially as models among this community are increasingly detailed.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Dr_prof_Luigi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FEX___96
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 9 months ago #67082 by TankHunterCobra
I had a similar bug with some of My vehicles, such as when I first got my Sprut SD in game, the hitbox was only a skinny box on one side of the tank, I recoded it & it wasn't there but idfk.

Maybe its the config setup idk. & hell if I know if hitboxes match the model scale.
More
2 years 9 months ago #67083 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Hitboxes and ModelScale
if I remember correctly, the hitbox in the configs have the health, position and sizes, probably you fucked up in of of those, and if by any chance you are doing that in 1.8 forget about it, buggy release.
More
2 years 9 months ago #67084 by Stalin
Replied by Stalin on topic Hitboxes and ModelScale
Try setting the hitbox in toolbox at model scale 1.0. Then, after you have the config, (for example, say your desired scale is 2.678) manually multiply all the position and size values in the hitboxes by 2.6789 and it might work?! I know this technique works for driver positions, gun positions, etc.

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu