× Forum for all Content Packages

Rainfire5's Arsenal Content Pack Thread

More
5 years 2 months ago #68767 by TankHunterCobra

TheOrion wrote: Sorry to break your confidence, but taht texture.... is not good at all. Reduce the amount of green in the paintjob, mute it way more, make the launcher tubes a simmilar color Etc etc

Agreed, the texture is kind of blinding (brightness).

Rainfire, it would be better if you left outlines on when you take screenshots, in TB2 no outlines without shade looks hideous.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 months ago #68776 by Rainfire5

TankHunterCobra wrote:

TheOrion wrote: Sorry to break your confidence, but taht texture.... is not good at all. Reduce the amount of green in the paintjob, mute it way more, make the launcher tubes a simmilar color Etc etc

Agreed, the texture is kind of blinding (brightness).

Rainfire, it would be better if you left outlines on when you take screenshots, in TB2 no outlines without shade looks hideous.

How do I mute a texture if its not loud?
Ok, ill try making it a darker green...

========================================================================

More
5 years 1 month ago #68875 by Rainfire5
Before release, there needs to be some things done, like skinning and finishing some vehicles and guns. So here are some of them. (Haven't posted anything since I was busy with Fallout 4 and snow).
I'd also like it if someone could possibly help with some of this stuff, but I can redo the flight mechanics and Galil's sights. :P

-Models that need finished/redone
HMS Vanguard (23), too blocky and buggy
Galil, front sights seem to be off

-Things that need skinned
K2 Black Panther with the actual camo it uses (not the gray one the XK2 used).
Redo of the M4A3E8 Calliope Sherman skin (no matter how many times I try it always looks wrong to me)

-Things that won't be added
MSHDT Ausf.2 (since original one wasn't added in first release, but that might depend on if people like it enough)
That wierd impractical battleship I made
The guns that go to the wierd impratical battleship

-Other
Redo the flight mechanics once again (A6M3 Zero has maneuverability of a modern day jet).

More
5 years 1 month ago #68876 by TankHunterCobra
Is Fallout 4 good? I havnt played any Fallout games & i got 2 of them for X-mas (cheeky grandparents lmfao). Ive been somewhat busy trying BO3...
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #68877 by Rainfire5

TankHunterCobra wrote: Is Fallout 4 good? I havnt played any Fallout games & i got 2 of them for X-mas (cheeky grandparents lmfao). Ive been somewhat busy trying BO3...

I'm not far in it yet, but most of the weapons seem to look like something mad-max like (no Anti-Material Rifle, 9mm weapons, lack of the 10mm smg, and not even an M16 type weapon like in Fallout: New Vegas). But the good weapons in my opinion are ones that look like actual ones like the Hunting Rifle, Submachine Gun (which is a Tbompson M1A1 with 40-50 round drum, in .45,), and some others including a unique Walther PPK which I forgot the name of (comes with suppressor and chambered in 10mm). A unique smg is called Spray and Pray that has explosive rounds that do 15 points of additional damage.

Otherwise it's pretty good, including building settlements and more weapon mods plus now the player can rename weapons.

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Rainfire5.
More
5 years 1 month ago #68878 by TankHunterCobra
You can rename weapons eyy? I should name my minigun "good ol painless" lmfao

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu