× Forum for all Content Packages

Rainfire5's Arsenal Content Pack Thread

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #71006 by Rainfire5
I'm not good with the K2's actual camo, so i'm settling with a grey color instead. Unless you would like to skin it.

Would this grey be good?

If not then what should it be? Can't stay untextured forever...

>Some questions that might be asked-
Person1-
"omg it looks bad!1!!"

Answer-

That's why i'm asking if you would like to skin it.

Person2-
"when u gonna relees it rain?"

Answer-

SoonTM... Maybe by May or April...

========================================================================

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rainfire5.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #71008 by TankHunterCobra
who did the texture for the K9 Thunder, it was really good.
More
4 years 11 months ago #71010 by Rainfire5

TankHunterCobra wrote: who did the texture for the K9 Thunder, it was really good.

I did but I used a template like the one below and forgot about it (found it just now), now i'm wondering which to use (Winter Verdant was the one for the K9).

Attachments:
More
4 years 11 months ago #71011 by TankHunterCobra
winter verdant for sure
  • Cloneguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #71013 by Cloneguy
Replied by Cloneguy on topic Rainfire5's Arsenal Content Pack Thread
Ok, time for me to take over this thread and educate you all.

That vehicle camouflage was developed by the US Army's Mobility Equipment Research and Development Center, which is where its name, MERDC, comes from. It was first deployed by the US army in the mid-70s and used until the early 1990s. It is still used on low priority US military equipment such as radars and portable generators. Due to South Korea's military alliance with the US, they too started using the pattern and it is still standard for them today.

The summer verdant was mostly used on US vehicles actually in the continental US. The winter verdant was used by US forces in Europe as well as South Korea. Gray desert was used on vehicles training at places like 29 Palms and Fort Irwin. Winter was used by US units in Norway and Germany.

Kappa
More
4 years 11 months ago #71014 by Soldierofmc

Cloneguy wrote: Ok, time for me to take over this thread and educate you all.

That vehicle camouflage was developed by the US Army's Mobility Equipment Research and Development Center, which is where its name, MERDC, comes from. It was first deployed by the US army in the mid-70s and used until the early 1990s. It is still used on low priority US military equipment such as radars and portable generators. Due to South Korea's military alliance with the US, they too started using the pattern and it is still standard for them today.

The summer verdant was mostly used on US vehicles actually in the continental US. The winter verdant was used by US forces in Europe as well as South Korea. Gray desert was used on vehicles training at places like 29 Palms and Fort Irwin. Winter was used by US units in Norway and Germany.

Kappa

Yay, Clone to the rescue to teach us about historical accuracy!

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu