× Forum for all Content Packages

Rainfire5's Arsenal Content Pack Thread

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #69246 by DerpiWolf

Rainfire5 wrote:
In toolbox with borders on

Calli-OOOOOOOOO-PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by DerpiWolf.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #69250 by Toastgineer

Rainfire5 wrote: I know I have alot on my plate, but I decided to make the first mech in the pack.
It is actually meant as a type of heavy power armor which I believe is smaller than the Proto titan.

Backstory-
Sometime around the early 2028, a small company known as Armorer Corporation (seemed legit name) decided to make an improved combat suit for the military. Current suits were still the traditional camoflauge and kevlar vests underneath, and terrorists had autocannon trucks so they looked to counter the problem by looking at different types of protection. Eventually by June 2028 they had made the first suit of armor that was only a meter or so taller than a grown man. It featured titanium alloys, advanced computing system for identifying individuals, and an optic for when bigger weapons were used (such as a custom made 76mm gun from a scrapped M4A3E8 Sherman, that could be fired by the individual.) Eventually it was tested in battle and allowed soldiers to take direct hits from RPG and Stinger rounds while being unphased.
However, it had flaws such as:
-Running out of fuel (fixed in Mk2 variant being solar powered, Mk3 using nuclear fusion cores)
-Gun systems not being reliable
-Terrortits "stealing" them from nearby countries

So their like darpa but with crappy security. Intriguing, Im interested in how that suit would shape up.
But you got beaten to the punch when it comes to tiny mechas.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Toastgineer. Reason: i was being a condescneding dick
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #69299 by Rainfire5

Toastgineer wrote:

Rainfire5 wrote: I know I have alot on my plate, but I decided to make the first mech in the pack.
It is actually meant as a type of heavy power armor which I believe is smaller than the Proto titan.

Backstory-
Sometime around the early 2028, a small company known as Armorer Corporation (seemed legit name) decided to make an improved combat suit for the military. Current suits were still the traditional camoflauge and kevlar vests underneath, and terrorists had autocannon trucks so they looked to counter the problem by looking at different types of protection. Eventually by June 2028 they had made the first suit of armor that was only a meter or so taller than a grown man. It featured titanium alloys, advanced computing system for identifying individuals, and an optic for when bigger weapons were used (such as a custom made 76mm gun from a scrapped M4A3E8 Sherman, that could be fired by the individual.) Eventually it was tested in battle and allowed soldiers to take direct hits from RPG and Stinger rounds while being unphased.
However, it had flaws such as:
-Running out of fuel (fixed in Mk2 variant being solar powered, Mk3 using nuclear fusion cores)
-Gun systems not being reliable
-Terrortits "stealing" them from nearby countries

So their like darpa but with crappy security. Intriguing, Im interested in how that suit would shape up.
But you got beaten to the punch when it comes to tiny mechas.

I guess, and yeah guess you did beat me. Oh well, if there was a way to make players stand in mechs and vehicles instead of sitting i'd make T-60 power armor (or a derpier version of it).

I made a helmet for the modern tanks in the pack too, with improved reticle.

========================================================================

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rainfire5.
More
4 years 10 months ago #70132 by Manus
Unlocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #70136 by Rainfire5

Manus wrote: Unlocked

Thanks.

Remember the civil pack that I made? Well here's a tiny beta of it, note that some things might be broken or untextured. It just has the Tahoe, G22, and the 2 AR-type rifles.

When I put it together a while back I forgot about the Cessna :P .

-0.1 Civil Pack alpha

--Features
Ever wanted to arrest a person but your tank couldn't fit down the alley? Now you can use a Tahoe! It's near bullet proof, has a cage, and even working sirens. (Note that it isn't textured yet).

The M16 and AR-15 are the most widely used rifles in the United States by both Law and Civillians, and the most debated rifle by gun grabbing politicians. Renowned for reliability, the M16 is capable of holding standard NATO and .223 Remington ammo. The Bushmaster AR-15 in this pack is made for the State of California, holding only 10 and 20 round magazines, but is more accurate and heavier than the M16.

A well-rounded handgun, the Glock22 holds 15 .40 cal (or 10mm), rounds in its magazine and used by deputies for when they don't have their rifle.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #70848 by Rainfire5
Yay, near 2500 downloads! Once I stop procastinating and start working again, I might release the pack(s) by April or May.

Here is the first modpack my pack has been used in (I gave permission)- Modpack link

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Rainfire5.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu