× Funny Stuff and other thinks

[Hellfire - Origins] ~Greylight Story Thread~

• Thank you received: 22

Guakstick created the topic: [Hellfire - Origins] ~Greylight Story Thread~

Hey everyone!
Back around November/December time I had an idea to write a story based on DerpiWolf's Greylight Pack, and the universe there. After a bit of discussion with Derpi, I started to write my story, currently nick-named Project Hellfire (No official title yet).

I shall be posting it Chapter by chapter once every two weeks or more on this thread, so I can get a general feel from all of you guys on what is good and what isn't, etc etc. The story is not finished yet (No where close). Ideas, what you might like to see, would all be appreciated greatly. I will note them all down and see if I can fit them in.

I shall be posting the Prologue tomorrow (hopefully) with some added info about the story in general.

I hope that you will all enjoy it.
~Guakstick

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: Project Hellfire -Greylight Story Thread-

Guakstick wrote: Hey everyone!
Back around November/December time I had an idea to write a story based on DerpiWolf's Greylight Pack, and the universe there. After a bit of discussion with Derpi, I started to write my story, currently nick-named Project Hellfire (No official title yet).

I shall be posting it Chapter by chapter once/twice a week on this thread, so I can get a general feel from all of you guys on what is good and what isn't, etc etc. The story is not finished yet (No where close). Ideas, what you might like to see, would all be appreciated greatly. I will note them all down and see if I can fit them in.

I shall be posting the Prologue tomorrow (hopefully) with some added info about the story in general.

I hope that you will all enjoy it.
~Guakstick

sounds good, i was thinking about rewriting a story every time i release a version of my pack. currently writing the main storyline right now :D.

Guakstick replied the topic: Project Hellfire -Greylight Story Thread-

Prologue

“Aryn Therius,” A cold, harsh voice spoke out of the dark. “You have been charged with carrying out terrorist actions against our Union capital of Penbar, and during the aforementioned act, thirty-eight people lost their lives. To these accusations, you plead ‘not guilty’…”

The voice trailed off, as though the Supreme Court judge was daring Aryn to say something. Aryn merely stood, alone in the gloomy room, his eyes scanning from side to side. He could see the outlines of multiple lupines above him on a court podium, but could not make out their faces. A spotlight shone down on him from above, casting long shadows on the floor.

“This court has come to a decision on your sentence.” Came the voice once more, sharply and suddenly out of the shadows.

“We find you… guilty.”

Aryn remained standing, silent, portraying no emotion on his face. He knew they would see him as weak if he moved even a single muscle.

“Due to the nature of your crimes, there are only two options for you to take.” Stated the voice, still as impassive as before. Two doors opened before Aryn. A hand reached out from the murk.

“You will either be executed,”

The outstretched hand indicated the left door.

“Or you will be sent to Blackveil CMO.”

And the hand moved to indicate the right door.

“The choice is yours, you may take your time, but choose wisely. Your fate awaits you.”

Aryn knew he couldn’t stay there forever. If he did, they would surely have him executed. Aryn thought quickly, trying to imagine of all the possible outcomes. He could feel the eyes of all the assembled lupines boring into him. He made his choice. He took a deep breath and walked through the right-hand door.

It slammed behind him with a loud metallic clang. Three lupines stood on the other side of the door; all dressed in full military gear, and grabbed Aryn as he stepped over the threshold. They dragged him over to a side room, where he was stripped to his undergarments, forced into dark brown clothing, and then gagged, bound, and finally ending with a black cloth bag placed over his head. The covering let barely any light through, and he was again dragged out of the room and forced into the back of some large vehicle. Despite his muffled hearing and blurred vision, he could perceive other prisoners around him, all dead silent. A door slammed shut, and there was a sound of boots walking along the floor.

“Time to go, we’re full up” Came a gruff voice close by from Aryn’s left. He heard two bangs, as the guard slammed his hand against the wall to signal the driver. The vehicle moved away with force, crushing Aryn between another prisoner and the metal wall. He groaned with pain, and heard boots walking across the floor towards him.

“Quiet you piece of filth.” Spat a voice in front of Aryn. There was a sudden sharp pain, and he faded into unconsciousness as the guard impacted the stock of his rifle with Aryn’s forehead.

=-=-=-=-=

Back inside the courtroom, there was still dead silence. No one moved. No one wanted to say anything, praying that someone else would say what was on all of their minds.

Finally a timid voice spoke from the shade. “Why did you sentence him to that? Any evidence there was showed it wasn’t him. We still need to find the actual culprit.”

The cold voice of the supreme judge replied, without a waver or note of remorse.
“This case is filed under… unique circumstances. The public is none the wiser.”

[Edit: 17th April 2017]

~Guakstick

Dank Bruh.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DerpiWolf, Vampyro, tdboytd
  • Thank you received: 50

TheOrion replied the topic: Project Hellfire -Greylight Story Thread-

Good, Good. waiting for more.

MVP Ostwind
  • Thank you received: 227

tdboytd replied the topic: Project Hellfire -Greylight Story Thread-

Nice prologue mate :)

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.

Guakstick replied the topic: Project Hellfire -Greylight Story Thread-

TheOrion wrote: Good, Good. waiting for more.

tdboytd wrote: Nice prologue mate :)

Thanks guys. :)
I'll probably post the next chapter in about a week, so look out for it.

Dank Bruh.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu