× General stuff

1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans

Poll: Do you use 1.7.10 Flans Mod Or 1.8 Flans Mod?

I usually use 1.7.10
23 88.5%
I usually use 1.8
3 11.5%
Total number of voters: 26 ( Atom991, HeinrichWolff, war_monger, vini_damiani, Dr_prof_Luigi ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
More
4 years 8 months ago #75572 by NfsFan199
Replied by NfsFan199 on topic 1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans
I usually uses the 1.7.10,because there's no version of Flan's mod for 1.8.9! so i uses halocraft 2 as the gun mod for the 1.8.9,i said this is because i'm still waiting for Flan's mod 1.8.9 there!
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 8 months ago #75573 by Kikkoceccato
Replied by Kikkoceccato on topic 1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans
As for what I have noticed, 1.7.10 is recommended for use with the largest portion of the packs currently available in this website. If the majority of people started coding for 1.8 I think it would occur a a tangible transition, but that probably won't happen so soon.

Since the 1.8 version has mixed reviews (currently most of them aren't positive), it is your choice to do what you think. Maybe you could stimulate new people to play 1.8.

Off topic: In Jamioflan's 1.8 WW2 Pack I have seen an interesting Universal Carrier-2pdr. I guess if LabJac can code it for 1.7.10 and put it in his T&P Modpack, if that hasn't already been done

No evil is greater than forgetting what once made you smile.
More
4 years 8 months ago #75626 by blooditor
Replied by blooditor on topic 1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans
I really like the stuff in 1.8, but my main problem is that cauldron isn't updated to 1.8 so spigot with Flan's Mod is not possible... and Sponge is shit^^

I would love to see updates in 1.7.10 until Sponge is playable.
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #75628 by spicystreak2
Replied by spicystreak2 on topic 1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans

Cinemabox wrote: Get quality entertainment with cinemabox apk and browse unlimited movies anytime.

Get outta here you bot.

File Attachment:

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by spicystreak2.
More
4 years 8 months ago #75631 by NfsFan199
Replied by NfsFan199 on topic 1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans

Cinemabox wrote: Get quality entertainment with cinemabox apk and browse unlimited movies anytime.

aiyyo git da fuck outta here,ye mutha fuckin' bot!

annny way...does anyone in the Flan's mod team is working on Flan's mod 1.8.9? 'cause i'm STILL Waiting for it :)!
More
4 years 8 months ago #75644 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic 1.8 vs 1.7.10 Flans

NfsFan199 wrote:

aiyyo git da fuck outta here,ye mutha fuckin' bot!

annny way...does anyone in the Flan's mod team is working on Flan's mod 1.8.9? 'cause i'm STILL Waiting for it :)!

I'd stop waiting, it's not happening. We're most likely going to have to skip ahead to 1.10 and that isn't going to happen for a long time.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu