× General stuff

My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

• Thank you received: 53

TaskForce51 replied the topic: My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

On idea 13: I think this was a brief feature back in 1.6.4. Flan and I have talked about this before, you could tow planes around airbases and aircraft carriers. It would make things a lot easier organizing the planes when not in use.

The Big 51
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 4

GolddolphinSKB replied the topic: My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

Just quickly saying, Fex's version is 1.11.2

• Thank you received: 14

Mattrock607 replied the topic: My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

I LOVE that you're doing Taxiing! I've been wanting that for a long time, can't wait to see it implemented! Everything else on the list was wishful thinking so if it ever gets added that's great, but if it doesn't get added anytime soon I'd understand, totally.

As for cargo, I'm not even really sure how that should work TBH. The current system has us clicking to scroll by each tab, which isn't a big deal until you get into the big (75+ slot) cargo vehicles/ planes. At that point it feels like you're clicking for an eternity. A faster scroll, or maybe tabbed out cargo "pages" might be more efficient, but again, this only impacts the small number of us who use Flan's mod for shipping cargo around so it's not really a priority issue, more of an idea pretty much. The taxi/ pushback feature is the one I've wanted the most, so to know it's being worked on and almost done has me giddy :D

• Thank you received: 13

Helomyname replied the topic: My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

I love the idea of vehicles being able to play Music Discs, i like that a lot better than playing custom online mp3s. Its a lot more minecrafty.

Speaking of Music Discs, Flans Mod should support custom music discs. It has custom items, it has custom sounds - why not be able to make items that play custom sounds?
It'd be great. If this were implemented, there would be no need for the online streaming thing, as players could make custom Discs as part of their content pack.

• Thank you received: 4

GolddolphinSKB replied the topic: My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

I swear this is a vehicle mod, Not an MP3 player.
If your gonna have ingame listening to music, why do that if the vehicle is sliding everywhere?

Use spotify or such to listen to music, and just use flansmod as intended.

• Thank you received: 112

Prototype replied the topic: My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

But it's more fun if you can subject everyone around you to intial D memes/your shit taste in music.

Stephen King wrote: “Don't ask me silly questions
I won't play silly games
I'm just a simple choo choo train
And I'll always be the same"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Guakstick, Mattrock607

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu