× General stuff

Minecraft SMP forums seem to be dead

More
9 months 1 week ago #80202 by FIREKHARNAK
Hi all and I just wanted to say that it seems all the frums are dead except a few people who are still here, like me. Now I was wondering because the forums seem to be dead, is there another possible way I can post a question and people will reply? I am asking because I have posted about my glitches before and no one replied (these will be flans mod glitches). and Is the discord server active?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube Channel: Firekharnak Studios

Here is the link (Just making sure you subscribe ^ ^): www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdxHuc-X04qGiB1EQ8Os7g
The topic has been locked.
More
9 months 1 week ago #80204 by VincentRH
Hi, man. No, it's not dead. And have you ever thought that no one reply to your questions just because they don't know the answer? There was a lot of people that think that way, but less activity != dead.
More
9 months 1 week ago #80207 by Oskiinus
However it's also true that most of community's efforts in being alive and such went into SMP's Discord server.

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
9 months 1 week ago #80209 by Cinamonfire
the link is invalid or expired :(
More
9 months 1 week ago #80213 by GolddolphinSKB
More
9 months 6 days ago #80218 by vini_damiani
SMP is pretty much dead because the website is glitchy, there are a lot of spammers and manus is too busy to give much attention to this website, but the discord community is very active

discord.gg/ffPWPyJ

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu