× Post your Help request here

Spawn a Flan's Mod vehicle per command

More
4 years 10 months ago #73174 by blooditor
Hey,

I am trying to spawn a Flan's Mod vehicle with certain NBT data on a certain position on my server.
I tried the summon command, but it's unfortunately not working with my server software (cauldron) (works in singleplayer)

Also there should be a way to do this with a forge mod with the world.spawnEntity(...) method but I'm too inexperienced to get that working.

What I found out is that I need to spawn an Entity with the name "Vehicle" and the NBT data containing vehicle type and engine type but I really don't know how to implement this.

Could someone give me a hint?
Thank you ;)
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 10 months ago #73175 by TankHunterCobra
Here's a shitty unhelpful hint: You can't spawn flans mod items through commands...

Wait? I thought Hardcoreflans is dead (Along with Duncs, MA-MC, etc according to martmn on Monorisu)
More
4 years 10 months ago #73194 by blooditor
Well seems like it is if I did it in vanilla Forge...

And yes it's dead I'm working on something else...
More
4 years 10 months ago #73195 by JonathanSG
You're not totally right Tank about FM servers. Mineyc modded edition is still alive. But HardcoreFlan's server is still the best FM server in the world. I'm really sad that he closed a year ago.

******INSERT OLD DUMB SPIRITUAL TEXT HERE******
More
4 years 10 months ago #73214 by blooditor
Im working on something that will be as cool as hardcoreflans ;)
Btw. thanks for the help... I did it by myself^^
More
4 years 10 months ago #73229 by TankHunterCobra

JonathanSG wrote: You're not totally right Tank about FM servers. Mineyc modded edition is still alive. But HardcoreFlan's server is still the best FM server in the world. I'm really sad that he closed a year ago.

I've been busy with TAP server. Though it's down now (Updating).

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu