× Post your Help request here

Unable to Place my Own Plane without game crashing

• Thank you received: 1

Skullmassarce7 created the topic: Unable to Place my Own Plane without game crashing

So, I am making a Battlefield 4 Pack with everything that is in the actual game. Already made all the 3d weapons and grenades. Currently working on armor and vehicles. Unfortunately, I am unable to place a jet without it crashing my game. Any idea why?

I have a pastebin for the config of my A-10:
pastebin.com/BZQ2RukA

Also, if you have made a WORKING PLANE before, then I would highly appreciate a tutorial on how to make one from you. Thanks!

EXTRA INFO:

All I have installed in the dev environment is the parts pack, my BF4 pack, & my Counter-strike Pack and that's it.

The crash log is in this pastebin:
pastebin.com/6sdrKjaW

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 12

Dr_prof_Luigi replied the topic: Unable to Place my Own Plane without game crashing

Skullmassarce7 wrote: So, I am making a Battlefield 4 Pack with everything that is in the actual game. Already made all the 3d weapons and grenades. Currently working on armor and vehicles. Unfortunately, I am unable to place a jet without it crashing my game. Any idea why?

I have a pastebin for the config of my A-10:
pastebin.com/BZQ2RukA

Also, if you have made a WORKING PLANE before, then I would highly appreciate a tutorial on how to make one from you. Thanks!

EXTRA INFO:

All I have installed in the dev environment is the parts pack, my BF4 pack, & my Counter-strike Pack and that's it.

The crash log is in this pastebin:
pastebin.com/6sdrKjaW

I pretty much run into this issue anytime I make a plane. The easy things to check are:

*Model path, make sure they match!

*Make sure you have the propellor coded right. I usually compare with some of the planes included in the flansmod already.

Make sure part names are correct. if you change them, you must spawn a fresh one from the flans tab of the inventory, because ones you already have still have the old part data!

Make sure you have the propellors right in the config, the part name is included there, rather than the hitboxes like the normal parts.

Based on your config, I would try the prop code in the .java file.

• Thank you received: 1

Skullmassarce7 replied the topic: Unable to Place my Own Plane without game crashing

Alright, thank you for the reply/info. Will try out what you said and will get back soon.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu