× Post your Help request here

Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

• Thank you received: 0

Ak_Jumper_942 created the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? been playing Space Engineers for the past forever, but recently ive finally found myself coming back to Minecraft. That being said, I have about a dozen questions...

What is the most common version of Minecraft used for flans mod/in general today? I'm guessing its probably not 1.7.10 anymore...

What's changed here? I see a lot of stuff about blogs, do people normally just blog post their packs instead of making a topic now?

Is there any up-to-date tutorials on coding a pack and such around?

I saw a recent forum post that seemed to show my dropbox links were causing copyright-related problems for another user, even though I never copyrighted anything; is this a common issue? is there a well-known workaround to fix this?

I think that's about all the questions I can think of for now.. any help would be appreciated!

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 22

Guakstick replied the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

I can answer a few things.

As far as I can tell, 1.7.10 is by far the most widely adopted version of Minecraft.
It's mostly still topics and threads, I'm not a creator myself but as I see it blogs are created at the release of a pack.

This is what I know, and anyone who wants to add or correct anything I said is welcome to.
~Guakstick

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ak_Jumper_942
  • Thank you received: 7

Soldierofmc replied the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

Ak_Jumper_942 wrote: Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? been playing Space Engineers for the past forever, but recently ive finally found myself coming back to Minecraft. That being said, I have about a dozen questions...

What is the most common version of Minecraft used for flans mod/in general today? I'm guessing its probably not 1.7.10 anymore...

What's changed here? I see a lot of stuff about blogs, do people normally just blog post their packs instead of making a topic now?

I saw a recent forum post that seemed to show my dropbox links were causing copyright-related problems for another user, even though I never copyrighted anything; is this a common issue? is there a well-known workaround to fix this?

I think that's about all the questions I can think of for now.. any help would be appreciated!

Someone, or you, I hope if so, it is a accident, framed you, and claimed copyrights to Moneybuster's Italian Pack.

• Thank you received: 24

spicystreak2 replied the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

Nothing much has changed at all, the blog posts are mostly huge updates only.

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”
  • Thank you received: 47

Stalin replied the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

Ak_Jumper_942 wrote: Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? been playing Space Engineers for the past forever, but recently ive finally found myself coming back to Minecraft. That being said, I have about a dozen questions...

Coding probably hasn't changed. In theory the 1.7 models you made will still work in 1.7.10 and 1.8

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.
  • Thank you received: 24

spicystreak2 replied the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

Also, if you didn't already know, they just figured out how to get solid vehicles working.

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu