× Post your Help request here

Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

• Thank you received: 103

DerpiWolf replied the topic: Looking to get back into this sort of thing, but..

Ak_Jumper_942 wrote: What is the most common version of Minecraft used for flans mod/in general today? I'm guessing its probably not 1.7.10 anymore...

1.7.10 is still around, as it's the most stable version. Flan has a full time job now, so the mod hasn't seen an update since last year.
That said, Proto, a couple others and myself are looking to make it great again. Not sure when that release will drop, but it'll come soon.

Ak_Jumper_942 wrote: What's changed here? I see a lot of stuff about blogs, do people normally just blog post their packs instead of making a topic now?
Is there any up-to-date tutorials on coding a pack and such around?

Eh, about more or less the same I guess. Some prefer devblogging, others just dump work and disappear without comment ^^
Tutorials are scattered, people still working on the ones Manus provided years back.

Ak_Jumper_942 wrote: I saw a recent forum post that seemed to show my dropbox links were causing copyright-related problems for another user, even though I never copyrighted anything; is this a common issue? is there a well-known workaround to fix this?

Yeah, although this is a first of a case I've heard.
Not really sure how this can be solved, other than to discuss with whoever has the copyright conflict, and discuss to Dropbox Support about it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ak_Jumper_942
The topic has been locked.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu