× Post your Help request here

Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

• Thank you received: 14

Mattrock607 created the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong, or if it's an issue with Toolbox (the latest version, 2.3) but when I go to file/ export and then select "as flan's mod model," the area that normally fills up with code is totally blank. I tried exporting (wondering if maybe it was just a visible issue) but alas, the code was empty (the file was 0 kb). I tried to reinstall Toolbox but that didn't fix it either. Anyone know what I can do to fix this? Should I roll back to an older version of Toolbox?

Also, my old project thread ( this one ) is locked as I was away for a while. Should I create a new thread or can that be unlocked? I just got a spiffy new laptop and want to get this package finished, at least with the cars, planes, and the parts pack if nothing else. Figured I'd ask ;)

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 58

testeroftanks replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

Import it into another tb window then try to export it. If that doesnt work, send me a screenshot

• Thank you received: 34

Bomb787 replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

Check if the model and Flans paths are correct

Mattrock607 replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

I double-checked the paths, and everything should be spot on. I tried installing an earlier version of Toolbox, but it's not working on either my desktop or my new laptop (I think it's a Windows update or something?). Nothing older than 2.3 will load in Windows 10 and crashes a few seconds after I click the icon. And 2.3 isn't showing any export code whatsoever. Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

If I go to export as Java (NOT export as Flan's Mod Model, just Java itself) the code shows up, but if I try to export as either a Flan's Model or a Flan's Mod (large model fix), the code box is totally empty. I've tried this with about a dozen of my own models, and even tried one from the library, and nothing seems to be working. Definitely a head-scratcher, this!

• Thank you received: 52

Manus replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

can you please send me the model? when i test this with a model all works fine.

Mattrock607 replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

It seems to be happening with any model, even the ones I'm pulling from the online library. Here's a download link for the plane shown above:

www.dropbox.com/s/lfi9l7ix8gr2nyc/Hender...5%20Emperor.mtb?dl=0

But I've also tried it with your cars and planes. I think maybe some program of mine is causing a conflict or something? All of these problems started back in September after an automatic Windows 10 update. I'm thinking Microsoft broke something.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu