× Post your Help request here

Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

• Thank you received: 52

Manus replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

i tested the model on my computer. and... i found no problem. all worked fine. so, i have no idea what caused the problem.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattrock607
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 14

Mattrock607 replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

This is a very strange issue. I just uninstalled Toolbox from my laptop and reinstalled it, and it seems to work there again without a problem, but on my desktop it's still not working. I'll finish up the remaining models (they only need wheel markers and hitboxes) and then transfer all of the toolbox files to my laptop, and then compile everything there. My content pack will be done soon, but this is a weird issue. It must have something to do with Windows or something. I'm glad I have a new laptop or I'd not be able to work around this. Yet another reason to be upset with Microsoft lol.

• Thank you received: 14

Mattrock607 replied the topic: Toolbox 2.3 - No Flan's Mod Code to Export?

Tried that, but still no go :/ I'm working around it though. I basically moved my modeling over to my laptop, and I'm doing configs and such on the desktop (because typing is easier and all that). It's a nuisance but my pack is getting finished this week come hell or high water, lol.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu