× Post your Help request here

Question about a few flans mod features

• Thank you received: 1

ABigGreenTractor created the topic: Question about a few flans mod features

Hi, I have a few questions about some things about flans mod. The first one is, I am looking to make a realistic old west revolver. Would it be possible to add 2-4 types of reload animations on a single gun. The first being put the bullets in the cylinder and the second being the ram rod moving back and forth or it could be more old school with putting the powder in, putting the patch in, putting the bullet in, and then ramming the bullet down. The next question is for a lever action rifle. Is there a way to make the lever move back and forth. My next question is about the smoke that comes out of those old black powder guns. Is it possible to make gun smoke appear around the gun after it is fired then disappear after a second or two. My final question is about reloading in game. When the gun is empty after it is fired, it can be reloaded two ways on my computer. You either click the fire button again, or you press R. Can I make it so once the gun has been fired, you have to manually reload it by pressing R instead of automatically reloading by clicking the mouse again. If that is possible then could I add a clicking sound to imitate the sound of and empty gun being dry fired. Those are my questions. If any of these are possible I would like it to be compatible with flans mod 1.7.10 (4.10.0) to the newest version 1.8 (5.3.1) or flans mod + too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 16

Funnis replied the topic: Question about a few flans mod features

I would like to know this too. I have been researching Toolbox, and I have found something, but I am not ready to share my research yet, because I have not tried it out.

If someone can explain creation of custom reload animations, I would be grateful. :lol:

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis

• Thank you received: 1

ABigGreenTractor replied the topic: Question about a few flans mod features

There is a way to do custom reload animations in toolbox in the type specific settings tab.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu