× Post your Help request here

How do i give a single part a higher res texture?

• Thank you received: 52

Manus replied the topic: How do i give a single part a higher res texture?

With shapeboxes.

Lets say, the cockpit console is a block 20 by 10, you replace it with a shapebox of 200 by 100 (same proportions). Than you resize the shapebox down to 20 by 10 by editing the corners. the texture size will remain 200 x 100 and placed on the smaller shapebox.

this also works for decals

and so you have a small box with a large texture.

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: How do i give a single part a higher res texture?

you know Connery, you wouldn't have so many questions or need as much help if you didn't throw a fit and start hating me over my criticism of fucking star wars.

• Thank you received: 0

SweetDreamsAreMadeOfMemes replied the topic: How do i give a single part a higher res texture?

are you still fucking salty? lmao

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: How do i give a single part a higher res texture?

I'm not lol, you are, even Atomic said it. BTW, everyone uses Discord now lmao, this forum is archaic and mostly broken anyways, but of course because i'm there you won't join lol.

Also, have this. No I won't tell you how lol.

Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 0

SweetDreamsAreMadeOfMemes replied the topic: How do i give a single part a higher res texture?

manus already said so i dont need you

you must have such a sad life to still be salty about getting kicked lol

i'm not but ok, you're the one not getting over that stupid argument lol. "muh merkava" became a meme we use on you. that and "i hate pvp". which is fucking funny.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu