× Post your Help request here

Model crashes the game???

More
6 months 4 days ago #80230 by RoboWorks
I am having problems with one of my recent models, SMZ-S3D. I have triplechecked everything and not sure what is going on here. The model renders in hand and when you throw it on the ground so it cannot be a misspelled model path. The recipe should not matter either, but I did try with and without a recipe. I am currently stuck and not sure what to do. Here is a config, a crash report, and a video showing what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 months 4 days ago #80231 by RoboWorks
Replied by RoboWorks on topic Model crashes the game???
Not sure why but it seems that attachments did not go through, so here is a link to the video and to pastebin.

Video:
drive.google.com/file/d/1fQnqShcfphWOKky...dUe/view?usp=sharing

Config:
pastebin.com/9KYmRmNU

Crash Report:
pastebin.com/fevMmUu5
More
6 months 4 days ago #80232 by BeauRecon
Replied by BeauRecon on topic Model crashes the game???
Maybe try to put your model into 1.7.10 if you dont mind, The normal flan vehicles crash the game after 30 seconds of driving them, this only happens in 1.8, not in 1.7.10.
More
6 months 1 day ago #80236 by RoboWorks
But it is in 1.7.10
More
6 months 1 day ago #80237 by RoboWorks
Ok, so I got it to work. Still not sure what was the problem, but it seems it was the config. I replaced the model path and texture path in one of my other models and it worked. Now I need to re position seats, wheels, and hitboxes.
More
6 months 1 day ago #80238 by RoboWorks
Ok after some more investigation and testing I have found that it was a Toolbox bug. When you are using decimals in config you need to have "." not "," and when creating the config though Toolbox it places "," for some reason. For anyone out there who has a similar problem always double check decimals in config or don't even use them.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu