× Ideas for the Toolbox 2.0

Just Two Ideas

More
6 years 6 months ago #44634 by TNTGaming
Just Two Ideas was created by TNTGaming
Of course I'm making a content pack, and I'm in the texturing state for my first ever model. I think that it would be useful if there was a way to texture a model by hand. This would really help anybody. Also my second idea is to add a helicopter setting since they've been added. So yeah.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 6 months ago #44636 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Just Two Ideas
1. you cna do the texture by hand, just export it and use some softwre to edit it.

2.You can set a vehicle to be a helicopter or even a Vtol if you want to.
More
6 years 6 months ago #44637 by TNTGaming
Replied by TNTGaming on topic Just Two Ideas
I know you can do it by hand in another program, I'm just saying it would be useful to do it in the editor itself. Also I meant a helicopter setting like the plane, vehicle, or AA gun setttings.
More
6 years 6 months ago #44639 by Neon00
Replied by Neon00 on topic Just Two Ideas
The editor had a few useful tools at one point, but I don't know why they were removed. Besides, you realize how many programs you could get that are way better than the toolbox for texturing? Just to name a few: Photoshop, Paint.net, Gimp, they are all excellent. I mean, sure, a bucket, eraser, text tool, and pencil WILL do the job, but seriously. Imagine what you could do with gradients, layers, more fonts, and tons of other things other programs provide. I doubt Manus has any plans to provide enough things to make the toolbox 2.0 worthwhile for textures since, well, it would take up so much time he could be spending making an amazing modelling program, which is the point of the Toolbox 2.0.

On Helicopters, I thought they were a thing in 1.0.11 but maybe I was wrong. However, I'm sure Manus will add it (if it isn't in), since he's got helis in his packs, as do lots of people. It'll be interesting to see what's done with helis and the toolbox.

I'll be thanked for killing a monster while you're burning in hell.
More
6 years 6 months ago #44648 by TheOrion
Replied by TheOrion on topic Just Two Ideas
I think helis could be build on the Pläne template, just the flying dynamics later would differ.

MVP Ostwind
More
6 years 6 months ago #44652 by Manus
Replied by Manus on topic Just Two Ideas
Helicopter are planes. So, there will be no template for helicopter. I#ll add the parts soon.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu