× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

• Thank you received: 103

DerpiWolf replied the topic: [1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

jorda wrote: it shows that the 2.1 version works for 1.8 but when ever I download and install it in my game it doesn't add the vehicles or the new guns plz help

I never updated 1.8 ever, not for a long time now.

What you can do if you want the new stuff, is take the 1.7.10 version, extract all the files in the .jar (yes, you can unzip it) and put them into a folder. Leave the folder in the Flan folder, and the 1.8 should still work with it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jorda
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0

jorda replied the topic: [1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

Ok I will try this thx

ErnestWri431 replied the topic: [1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

DerpiWolf wrote: ...Firstly, I've always had a liking towards the Skymare Faction. They were the first set of guns I had, and I always tried to keep them to a consistent detail standard. Of course, it's been two-three years since then, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to go back and remodel the ones who could use a nice update....

I somewhat found that weapons from Skymare Co. ressembles weapons in CoD AW.
Neo-Futuristic, Holographic, Technologic.

Oh and, is it possible to make the sights interactable like CoD AW weapon's sights? And the grenades? Eg:
  • Threat Grenades: Detect enemies from a different army and paints them
  • Enhanced Sight: Detects enemies from it's sight and paints it via 3D recognition

PS: The sights from Skymare Co. do fit well with guns and rifles from other Flan packs which supports all scopes from any Flan packs XD

An Apple fan who loves Google Software Products and hates Microsoft for Windows but not for Office 360.

UI - Apple>Google>Windows
Products - Google>Apple<Windows
Hardware - Windows>Apple>Google
  • Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: [1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

Yeah Derpi plays quite a lot of AW, BO3, etc. The first thing I recognized with the vehicles was that the Skymare gunship looks like a Razorback VTOL from AW with some features from the VTOL Warship from BOII.

Lolsguy1 replied the topic: [1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

How come the LMSS uniform isn't in the 1.8 version?

• Thank you received: 103

DerpiWolf replied the topic: [1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

Dev Diary, 2nd February
Greylight (v3.0) - Second Generation Preview Works

Warning. Long Post.

TL;DR
Back for the new year. Currently in the process of redoing this entire pack again, updating weapons, attachments, armour and equipment to a higher quality. Vehicles will be left behind for now. Small additions and removals here and there, Some whole features will be changed, others will be reworked.
Thank you all for your support since 2014. I'll see you in another post when I'm nearly finished with this.

A completion report is made below to get an idea of how far I am into update 3.0.

Estimated Completion Report
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The Long Post Ahead

Work In Progress Spoilers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Guakstick, TosterTestera, Vladimir1727

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu