jamesyboy wrote: Is there any chance the pack will get released today
So it's been 5 months since I last updated, and now the pack has returned with bigger, better and badder content!
With another 30 additional weapons, a new set of stronger armour uniforms, internal Generic Attachments, alternate ammo types for a few select guns, and others more!
Yeah. I know. I skipped 6 digits over from 1.4 to 2.0. Simply because I redesigned some fundamental parts of this pack, some you would notice, and some others you can't.
Many thanks to TheOrion, Yoko and Prototype for model advice, plus TesterOfTanks, vini, toxic2234, Vampyro for gun suggestions (as far as I can remember), and anyone else I may have missed.
"So what's up next after this?"
1.8 port will be left behind for a while. Rumours of Flansmod 5.2 is floating around and it'll take some time to port the new stuff over anyway.
The vehicles are a top priority as you would know. I'm sorry if it didn't come into this update, but they're definitely coming.
Alongside that, I'm still about 10 guns short of the 100 guns milestone, so that will be part of the next update too. it would be technically less work than this one was
The rest will remain a secret for now.
Until then, enjoy the Content pack, and lemme know if there's any bugs you come across.
[ Click to expand ]
[ Click to hide ]
- Recipes have changed, with some materials no longer in existence. Instead a part-based network exists in control.
- All attachments have now been recalibrated. (Background, programmer-side fix)
- The three factions now each have a type of unique property to them. This was (partly) followed, but will be applied properly now.
Skymare has the unique ability to craft Shock Weapons, plus Shock ammuntion types.
Ambircon has the ability of more alternate ammunition types.
Lupine Mil. has the ability of easier crafting, requiring less materials to assemble. However, overall, most guns have slightly lowered damage.
- The three main factions has received additions in the following pattern: 10 more weapons, an Armor Set with additional perks set to it, and the big to little extras that I'll details further down:
[New! Generic Attachments. These can be applied to all guns, being equipped in the left-hand side on a Gun Mod Table]
- Added Automatic Fire Mod
- Added Single Fire Mod
- Added Weight Stock Mod
- Added Hardened Recoil Bolt Mod
- Added Barrel Rifling Mod
- Added Recoil Spring Mod
- Added Marksman Sight Mod
- Added Reinforced Barrel Mod
- Added Weighted Firearm Mod
- Added Firearm Training Mod
- Added Cleaned Receiver Mod
- Added Improved Receiver Mod
- Added Augmented Receiver Mod
- Added Greylight Additionals Box (craft generic mods and shotgun/grenade ammo types here)
- Skyswatter ammo now reduced to single rockets.
- Increased accuracy for Cloudpuncher A3.
- Incrased accuracy for HVF Peforator.
- Dusk's Dusterwing fire abilities nerfed. (Now only sets entities on fire)
- Knockback Resistance reduced to 0.1 <--> 0.25 for most armor sets (except for Chamberlain uniform)
- Removed grip Attachments from HPAR LMG.
- Lowered all Lupine Gun damage by 1.
- Fixed PUP 7.62 sound effect.
- ....except for MBT Crossbows; increased MBT Crossbow Damage by 4, and MBT-Auto by 1.
- Many thanks to TheOrion, Yoko and Prototype for Model advice.
- TesterOfTanks for g36 suggestion and Spiked Helmet(pickelhaube) model.
- vini for thompson suggestion.
- toxic2234 for tavor-21 suggestion
- Vampyro for FN FAL suggestion
- Anyone else that I may have missed out.