× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #71489 by DerpiWolf

jamesyboy wrote: Derpi your packs insane just not to be annoying but when i was using the KGL-3 its doesn't seem to fire properly you can't really aim it might wanna take a look at it if you got time but thanks derby rest of the pack is awesome!

Problem with the grenade Launchers is that the grenades function as actual (non-throwable)grenade types, not a bullet type, so their physics play differently to bullets.

Which will result in things like firing vertically up and the round doesn't go far. Or firing straight and falls short. When using the GL's you have to think of them as throwing a grenade.

I'll tweak the configs as I go, but not much I can do without trading off grenade abilities for proper firing.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by DerpiWolf.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 10 months ago #71490 by CanoLathra
Minor bug here: the X61 Skydropper can't equip any attachments in its generic, grip, and barrel slots, took a look at the code and found that the AllowAttachments line in 123_SMC_X61Airdropper.txt has a line break in it, removing the break fixed the attachments.

Sorry for snooping/editing your code, was just trying to figure out what was wrong.
More
4 years 10 months ago #71491 by Guakstick
This thread is gonna be full of bug reports...
Anyway, here's another one!
No recipe for the High-Quality Steel.

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
More
4 years 10 months ago #71492 by jamesyboy
Oh ok thanks derpi
More
4 years 10 months ago #71500 by DerpiWolf

CanoLathra wrote: Minor bug here: the X61 Skydropper can't equip any attachments in its generic, grip, and barrel slots, took a look at the code and found that the AllowAttachments line in 123_SMC_X61Airdropper.txt has a line break in it, removing the break fixed the attachments.

Sorry for snooping/editing your code, was just trying to figure out what was wrong.

Thanks for that. Noticed the line break, so that should be fixed.

Guakstick wrote: This thread is gonna be full of bug reports...
Anyway, here's another one!
No recipe for the High-Quality Steel.

(evil chuckle) That's not a bug. That's intentional.
That said, I haven't exactly tested.....the probability of getting it, but I'll see to that if it seems difficult to grab hold of some even when you can't craft it ;)
More
4 years 10 months ago #71503 by catking1122
i have a suggestion the drone deployer should lock on if ur ads(aiming down sights) and looking at the target

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu