× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

More
5 years 1 week ago #71506 by DerpiWolf

catking1122 wrote: i have a suggestion the drone deployer should lock on if ur ads(aiming down sights) and looking at the target

I would like that, but flansmod doesn't have a function that separates the lock on between aiming modes. Sorry.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 1 week ago #71519 by catking1122

DerpiWolf wrote:

catking1122 wrote: i have a suggestion the drone deployer should lock on if ur ads(aiming down sights) and looking at the target

I would like that, but flansmod doesn't have a function that separates the lock on between aiming modes. Sorry.

np i wasnt sure if it was possible anyways cuz im not any good at coding
More
5 years 1 week ago #71524 by LilShrimp01
Holy shit.... this is amazing! Come on sickness, I need to get over you cuz itz video time baby! :D
More
5 years 1 week ago #71539 by LilShrimp01
Can you give a brief description of each of the generic mods for the guns? I kinda want to know what they do. Some are obvious, but some I have no idea what they mean xD
More
5 years 1 week ago #71547 by FireyDragon9000

DerpiWolf wrote: Thanks, but I had some few friends test it out for me, and most of the bugs should be ironed out by now.

Nearly there. About 99% done now. Just some extra eye candy to keep you hyped until then.

Are those Connected Textures I see?
More
5 years 1 week ago #71548 by Guakstick

FireyDragon9000 wrote:

DerpiWolf wrote: Thanks, but I had some few friends test it out for me, and most of the bugs should be ironed out by now.

Nearly there. About 99% done now. Just some extra eye candy to keep you hyped until then.

Are those Connected Textures I see?

Looks more like a stretched image to me...

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu