Global Firestorm Content: World War III

• berggeit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.~Shingen
  • Thank you received: 55

berggeit replied the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

DMP_050603 wrote: You aren't the bully is kikkoccecato

Kikko gave you an tip, if you say one this forum DP then I think you mean the russian machinegun, so if he is right ( Which i don't know, lazy to research) that DP means PS in the english (and dutch, heuy huey) then it is rather straightforward to use it on an english forum.

I don't know what more kikko says about you.

I do however think that you nag to much from models to release beta's, but well one time is to much for that for me so.... Just don't do that please, someone kept doing that with me and it was for me the reason to quit.

About da models,

dank mate, just dank :P

Fast like the wind,

Silent like a forest,

Intrusive like the fire,

Immobile like a mountain.

Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.

Takeda Shingen, The Tiger of Kai
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 15

Kikkoceccato replied the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

Actually, most of the kids act like that when they are 12 years old. The actual problem is when they physically grow up and STILL have that harassing behavior. DMP, or CODBO2 (since now I'll just call him the Spanish kid) is 13 years old. One year ago, when I had his same age, I swear I wasn't like him at all, please let me say that. And I could speak and write in English much better than he does now, for sure. I can't stand all the hate being in the Internet nowadays ("cringe", "kys", "dank memes" etc.), but I feel frustrated when I see people not much younger than me acting like that in the web. They are pretty much the motivation that leads many people to say that the new generations are doomed, and a little amount of people legitimately pretend not to be part of them.

No evil is greater than forgetting what once made you smile.
  • Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

Pls, y heer?

In all seriousness DMP is one of CODBO2s alts it seems, but on the other hand he hasn't been as annoying as when BO2 first came here. I just don't want this here. I honestly do think my own generation is fucked, but I keep that to myself most of the time.

• Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

Was bored...

Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 3

FireyDragon9000 replied the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

TankHunterCobra wrote:

Was bored...

R.I.P. Humanity
1 Billion BC-2016
Cause: Screwed to death by alien tripods.

• Thank you received: 5

08yangk replied the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

Kikkoceccato wrote: Actually, most of the kids act like that when they are 12 years old. The actual problem is when they physically grow up and STILL have that harassing behavior. DMP, or CODBO2 (since now I'll just call him the Spanish kid) is 13 years old. One year ago, when I had his same age, I swear I wasn't like him at all, please let me say that. And I could speak and write in English much better than he does now, for sure. I can't stand all the hate being in the Internet nowadays ("cringe", "kys", "dank memes" etc.), but I feel frustrated when I see people not much younger than me acting like that in the web. They are pretty much the motivation that leads many people to say that the new generations are doomed, and a little amount of people legitimately pretend not to be part of them.

Unfortunately he even managed to follow me on Instagram, and yes this poor lad is only 13 and I cannot sense any matureness in him at all.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu