× Information, tutorials and more about building models

American Transit Pack: North American based Civil Pack

• Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra created the topic: American Transit Pack: North American based Civil Pack

It's been roughly a year since I worked on this, as some of you remember the Kodiak from last fall? Yes. I am still working on this. I recently found a few civilian objs to build on.

I'm still working on the spreadsheet for planned vehicles. But this pack is based on vehicles commonly seen throughout the US during the 2000s (2000 to 2010), because everything after that is trying to hard to be futuristic. I will add some bonus vehicles and some armed vehicles here & there.

Categories:
Sedan
Sport
Coupe
Luxury
Super
SUV
Pick-Up
Service
Police
Emergency
Helicopter
Plane

This, like Firestorm, is a long list. I am graduating soon & maybe have a bit more time to model.

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 15

DMP_050603 replied the topic: American Transit Pack: North American based Civil Pack

This is a nice project

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: American Transit Pack: North American based Civil Pack

The first vehicle. The Chevrolet Kodiak. This is the base version, a pickup truck. Ambulance, Brush Truck, & other versions will come as well.

• Thank you received: 4

GolddolphinSKB replied the topic: American Transit Pack: North American based Civil Pack

Exciting pack xD
I suggest modelling a big kenworth/peterbilt or such.
Just a suggestion/

TankHunterCobra replied the topic: American Transit Pack: North American based Civil Pack

GolddolphinSKB wrote: Exciting pack xD
I suggest modelling a big kenworth/peterbilt or such.
Just a suggestion/

Wouldn't be an America based pack if it didn't have Semis now would it? Lol. But yes I do plan on it.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu