× Post your model requests here

Request Cars for City Project!

More
3 years 4 months ago #55407 by Noku345
This is kinda of a huge request I am requesting, but I am working on a Mega City Project, and I am in need of adding more than just buildings to it. Now, I have tested Manus Civil Package along with DayZ and other packages made by Manus, and it was all working very well. But like all things, was needing more vehicles, and own textures to go with the city project. Vertually utes (Pick-Up Trucks), hatchbacks, sedans, station wagons, and trucks/armored vehicles, as well as Construction Vehicles and Buses. And like me being an aussie, the vehicles needing to be Right-Hand-Drive. Which means when it comes to buses, doors need to be on left. In this project, there is also custom companies, as I rather make the own companies to go with this city instead of taking others. Is there any chance I can get a request for this, ASAP? Because I am wanting to further with this project, and I rather not just try and edit someone elses mod and fail at it.

If anyone can help, that would be great. If you wish for the textures or names of the companies or need any more info, feel free to let me know.
The topic has been locked.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu