× Post your model requests here

Please make some of these Models

• Thank you received: 23

Enderman3110 created the topic: Please make some of these Models

Hello, i recently tried to make some Models with the Toolbox 2.0, but i failed. So, if one of you guys thinks, that he could do one or two of them, i would appreciate it, if you would do some of them. here is the list of vehicles, i cant make with the Toolbox because im too incompetent :) :
Steyr ADGZ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADGZ -this would be the first austrian combat vehicle
Pzkpfw III M en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_III -it looks kinda badass with the sideskirts
Wespe en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wespe -probally one of the most wellknown SPGs from WW2
BT-42 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BT-42 -this thing would be the first finish combat vehicle
AAT starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Assault_Tank - it would be the first Flans Mod tank from the Star Wars franchise
Ram en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_tank -and last but not least, something from Canada

If you were also not able to make them, thanks for trying.

Some random Austrian Guy
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 50

TheOrion replied the topic: Please make some of these Models

Enderman3110 wrote: Hello, i recently tried to make some Models with the Toolbox 2.0, but i failed. So, if one of you guys thinks, that he could do one or two of them, i would appreciate it, if you would do some of them. here is the list of vehicles, i cant make with the Toolbox because im too incompetent :) :
BT-42 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BT-42 -this thing would be the first finish combat vehicle

If you were also not able to make them, thanks for trying.

Atleast someone aknowledges his incompetence ;P
Sits around on my HDD, dont really do much on it anymore.

MVP Ostwind

Enderman3110 replied the topic: Please make some of these Models

Holy crap, that was fast. I thought it would take a few weeks, before someone sees this Topic. Anyway, thanks for replying, could you please texture it? If not, could you please give me a link to that model, so i can try to texture it with the Toolbox? Well, first i should try to figure out, how i texture something with the Toolbox. XD

Some random Austrian Guy

Just edited my first Post. Now im trying to figure out how to load an model to the Toolbox. Does anyone of you know, how to do that? I tried to do it with a t-34, which i wanted to retexture to a finnish camo scheme ( www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/v...mages/eladc1603i.jpg only the camo, not with the swastika) but again, i failed pretty hard. So, i hope, that anyone of you is able explain me, how to load a model to the toolbox

Some random Austrian Guy
  • Thank you received: 50

TheOrion replied the topic: Please make some of these Models

Enderman3110 wrote: Just edited my first Post. Now im trying to figure out how to load an model to the Toolbox. Does anyone of you know, how to do that? I tried to do it with a t-34, which i wanted to retexture to a finnish camo scheme ( www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/v...mages/eladc1603i.jpg only the camo, not with the swastika) but again, i failed pretty hard. So, i hope, that anyone of you is able explain me, how to load a model to the toolbox

Download Flan's mod Source from Github(i suppose you're trying tat T-34)
Unzip it somewhere, doesnt matters for you as of now
go to Toolbox>File>import from java and find the Java file in the scr/main/java/flansmod/ww2 path.

Anyways, for Texture you'd just need the normal Flans Mod version of the pack, jsut go and edit the Texture file(Package>Assets>flansmod>Skins>find the skin) Save it, if nessecary under another name and rename the Config's Skin Line to that texture file.

MVP Ostwind
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enderman3110

Thank you very much. Or, in this case

Some random Austrian Guy
Attachments:

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online