× Post your model requests here

I would like someone to make guns for my pack.

More
3 years 2 months ago #65551 by Robinate
The AR-15 platform was designed by Eugene Stoner, an American, in America. It was first produced by Armalite, an American company. Hence the M16 is an all-American gun, with no part made anywhere outside. Today most AR's are produced outside of the USA, mainly by FN in Belgium.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 2 months ago #65552 by TheOrion

Robinate wrote: The AR-15 platform was designed by Eugene Stoner, an American, in America. It was first produced by Armalite, an American company. Hence the M16 is an all-American gun, with no part made anywhere outside. Today most AR's are produced outside of the USA, mainly by FN in Belgium.

With Some of the "Upgraded" verison of the AR-15 type rifles maintained by fellow H&K(M416, if i think correct, is manoufactured by it)

MVP Ostwind
More
3 years 2 months ago #65553 by TankHunterCobra

TheOrion wrote:

Robinate wrote: The AR-15 platform was designed by Eugene Stoner, an American, in America. It was first produced by Armalite, an American company. Hence the M16 is an all-American gun, with no part made anywhere outside. Today most AR's are produced outside of the USA, mainly by FN in Belgium.

With Some of the "Upgraded" verison of the AR-15 type rifles maintained by fellow H&K(M416, if i think correct, is manoufactured by it)

That's exactly what I meant, H&K makes most of the modernised M16s. I watched a thing about Vietnam & it mentioned M16s have a history of jamming. also its HK416, not M416.
More
3 years 2 months ago #65555 by TheOrion

TankHunterCobra wrote:

TheOrion wrote:

That's exactly what I meant, H&K makes most of the modernised M16s. I watched a thing about Vietnam & it mentioned M16s have a history of jamming. also its HK416, not M416.

Oh comon you. You clearly Said M16/M4. You cant get out here, you balantly failed.

MVP Ostwind
More
3 years 2 months ago #65556 by DerpiWolf

TankHunterCobra wrote:

You did say

M16/M4 is european

which is American.

But yes, over time it's now the HK416 and the M27 who mostly get used, being the successors to the original.
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #65559 by Robinate

TankHunterCobra wrote:

TheOrion wrote:

The jamming thing was back with the first batch of M16s. The original design used a different, cleaner burning ammo, but the US Army said they wanted to use cheaper gunpowder, which the old design couldn't handle very well.
The M16A1 was fine in that regard and also added the forward assist, which could solve the problem of the bolt not closing all the way.

Also regarding modern AR15s, there are so many producers around the entire globe that it's wrong to say "most ARs are produced in Europe". While many are made in Europe, there are still some made in the USA, there is also a company in Australia that makes them. Canada has it's own manufacturing and the list goes on. The HK416 is actually rather unpopular with the military, due to it being far more expensive than FN made ARs
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Robinate.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu