× Post your model requests here

Coast Guard Vehicles, Boats, Ect.?

More
3 years 2 months ago #66703 by TTWGamer
Yesterday i was Messing around (Bad! not that Orion! xDD) with Flans mod and TF51's pack, and i was thinking, he made a sorta-coast guard helicopter, so why not more Coast Guard Vehicles? i mean, we have boat code for flans, so it might be a good idea for a pack of sorts, and give more use to the sea in minecraft, also, with vehicles too, why not American Rescue Vehicles? i know Manus' pack had fire trucks, but those were foreign, why not add a few Seagrave or Pierce Quantum Trucks/Engines to the mix? might seem like a good idea, but alas, just putting this idea out there, but uh yeah, just my idea and thoughts xD.

(if this is in the wrong area or any other mistakes are in this topic, feel free to edit it or whatever, i dont mind critizm xD)

You see my hand? see how it's empty? That's the Number of Fucks i give
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 2 months ago #66704 by TaskForce51
I'm actually coming out with a new Pack called the US Coast Guard Pack along side my vehicle pack.

HH-60J

MH-60T

HH-65A

HH-65C

The Big 51
The following user(s) said Thank You: TTWGamer
More
3 years 2 months ago #66711 by TTWGamer

TaskForce51 wrote: I'm actually coming out with a new Pack called the US Coast Guard Pack along side my vehicle pack.

HH-60J

MH-60T

HH-65A

HH-65C

Nice models, Now i feel like an Idiot xDDDD

You see my hand? see how it's empty? That's the Number of Fucks i give
More
3 years 2 months ago #66715 by TankHunterCobra

TTWGamer wrote:

TaskForce51 wrote: I'm actually coming out with a new Pack called the US Coast Guard Pack along side my vehicle pack.

HH-60J

MH-60T

HH-65A

HH-65C

Nice models, Now i feel like an Idiot xDDDD

while Task has USCG Aircraft, my WIP american traffic pack will have some Fire Trucks & other things to fit you're needs. just when my desktop gets better (its at a shop getting checked).

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu