× Post your model requests here

Hello

More
2 years 2 months ago #73147 by SeriousLee
Replied by SeriousLee on topic Hello
If i offended someone, i am really sorry and want to apologize for the things i said. I did not know about the austrian soldiers in the german army. I said, that it is inferior, because the Puma has a better armament and thicker armour.
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 2 months ago #73150 by Sander2NH
Replied by Sander2NH on topic Hello

SeriousLee wrote: If i offended someone, i am really sorry and want to apologize for the things i said. I did not know about the austrian soldiers in the german army. I said, that it is inferior, because the Puma has a better armament and thicker armour.

The puma is also inferior to a m1 abrams.
More
2 years 2 months ago #73151 by DerpiWolf
Replied by DerpiWolf on topic Hello

SeriousLee wrote: If i offended someone, i am really sorry and want to apologize for the things i said. I did not know about the austrian soldiers in the german army. I said, that it is inferior, because the Puma has a better armament and thicker armour.

More
2 years 1 month ago #73383 by SeriousLee
Replied by SeriousLee on topic Hello
Thats true, but the Puma is an armoured car and the M1 is a tank. And the Puma existed before the Abrams. Thats just the same as the statement "The T-55 is better than the T-34."
You should rather compare vehicles from the same class and time.
More
2 years 1 month ago #73385 by TankHunterCobra
Replied by TankHunterCobra on topic Hello

SeriousLee wrote: Thats true, but the Puma is an armoured car and the M1 is a tank. And the Puma existed before the Abrams. Thats just the same as the statement "The T-55 is better than the T-34."

what about this puma?
Attachments:
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #73386 by Sander2NH
Replied by Sander2NH on topic Hello
K

SeriousLee wrote: Thats true, but the Puma is an armoured car and the M1 is a tank. And the Puma existed before the Abrams. Thats just the same as the statement "The T-55 is better than the T-34."

The puma and the austrian armoured car were both made in a diferent time. The ADGZ was designed in 1934 the puma wa s designed in ww2 with the lessons of that conflict in mind.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Sander2NH.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu