× Post your model requests here

Looking for a 3D Modeler for mod development team

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #75811 by Prototype

VincentRH wrote: Do you have at least one line of code? No offence, sir, but I've seen soooo many projects like your's (lurk Futurecraft mod) with lordly plans and they never were released. And yes, people will always say "No pics - no clicks!" for requests like that. Thanks for understanding.

What do you mean? Lord fr0stbyte is prophesised to return with the sacred code when the planets are next aligned.

Have you no faith heretic?

Stephen King wrote: “Don't ask me silly questions
I won't play silly games
I'm just a simple choo choo train
And I'll always be the same"

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Prototype.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FEX___96
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 4 months ago #75815 by Dr_prof_Luigi

Ethane007 wrote:

Links/Reference to the aforementioned project? It's not usual to take these kind of "requests" without anything to make oneself a picture if it comes out of the blue like this.

I hope you understand.

At the current moment the mod is in early stages and the only reference I can give is that it's based on a Sci-Fi franchise. In order to receive the proposed funding I cannot expose details to anyone no on the team. I hope that you can understand. This funding would be a major benefit.

VincentRH wrote: Do you have at least one line of code? No offence, sir, but I've seen soooo many projects like your's (lurk Futurecraft mod) with lordly plans and they never were released. And yes, people will always say "No pics - no clicks!" for requests like that. Thanks for understanding.

Remember my 'project velocity'? The people on the team gave 'timeless modding' the project. They make the famous mods such as: Cosmicraft, Jurassicraft, Project Velocity and more!

Never heard of any of those mods? Of course not, because they don't exist. I have helped on a lot of mods, Decocraft, Rails of war, minecraft model railroads, and all those I just listed. Only Decocraft actually got off the ground, and I got bored with it.

I can't get over 'proposed funding', from who?
More
2 years 4 months ago #75816 by TheOrion

Dr_prof_Luigi wrote:
I can't get over 'proposed funding', from who?

The first thing i had in mind is he's what i call a "YouTuber Proxy", Modders making money off getting Famous Youtubers Mods coded. Seems unlikely though.

MVP Ostwind
More
2 years 4 months ago #75870 by Ethane007

I have got some base code completed a few of the items recipes blocks etc. are finished but I do intend on adding much more.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu