× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Mpack: (Galil AR/AUG A3)

• Thank you received: 13

Boulder119 replied the topic: Mpack: (AUG, M93R, Mini Uzi)

Hey guys, it has been a while, but I finally completed something I've been working on for a while: the QJY-88 Machine Gun. You have probally heard of it if you've played battlefield 4. In real life, it is china's primary SAW and GPMG. It has a reputation of being inaccurate, unreliable, and heavy among chinese soldiers, but it's a solid weapon in the pack. I know my boi tank has been wanting this in, so here it is.
QJY-88
Part Count: 1560

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vorpal_theFox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Vorpal_theFox replied the topic: Mpack: (AUG, M93R, Mini Uzi)

i'd like to also input that i will soon be making a return again

kinda got major setbacks because of longer work schedule, family, and an overclocking disaster that's led to me buying new parts, but once my new graphics card comes shipped in, i'll be able to work on my paintjobs on a whole new computer that should be more stable

• Thank you received: 0

Zurg3000 replied the topic: Mpack: (QJY-88, AUG, M93R)

Mayby you`ll add Polish and Finland weapon boxes? I can send you some names of guns. I know a lot of.

• Thank you received: 2

MiIl2 replied the topic: Mpack: (M39 EMR/MK14 EBR)

Bomb787 wrote:

Add Korean K1, K2C, K2C1, DR-200, K14, K11, K12 to the game!

Please add K1, DR-200, K2C, K2C1, K14, K11,K7,K3 of Korean guns!

You're requesting too much. Also why do you think you have a better chance of getting him to add them if you ask twice? It's up to him to add, if he doesn't want to then make your own.

I think he just tried to ask once, didn't know how to edit so he could be polite, then posted it a second time. Though, I have to agree. That is a bit too much. Though, Tyrants and Plebeians has a South Korean team with some South Korean tanks and weapons.
Search it up in the technic launcher,not the web. There is a mk. 2 version you must download on it.

• Thank you received: 234

tdboytd replied the topic: Mpack: (QJY-88, AUG, M93R)

The Famas F1:

Parts: 696

The AUG PARA XS:

Parts: 456

Vector Model Improvements:

Zurg3000 wrote: Mayby you`ll add Polish and Finland weapon boxes? I can send you some names of guns. I know a lot of.

My goal for upcoming updates is to add at least one new country in each update, and sometimes more if the update is focused specifically around adding new countries. So in short, I do plan on adding both of those countries but I am cannot say when.

Sometime next weekend I'll discuss the plans for the next update and what it'll be. I already have quite of bit of it complete and would like to have it out sometime in June or July.

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toxic2234

• Thank you received: 36

Bomb787 replied the topic: Mpack: (Famas F1/AUG PARA/QJY-88)

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu