× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Mpack: (QJY-88, AUG, M93R)

• Thank you received: 7

_The_Pumpkin_ replied the topic: Mpack: (M39 EMR/MK14 EBR)

I take it you're Korean?

Tachanka didn't need a buff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 31

Bomb787 replied the topic: Mpack: (M39 EMR/MK14 EBR)

Add Korean K1, K2C, K2C1, DR-200, K14, K11, K12 to the game!

Please add K1, DR-200, K2C, K2C1, K14, K11,K7,K3 of Korean guns!

You're requesting too much. Also why do you think you have a better chance of getting him to add them if you ask twice? It's up to him to add, if he doesn't want to then make your own.

• Thank you received: 218

tdboytd replied the topic: Mpack: (The Return)

First off, I'd like to say thank you to MonorisuFilms for their review of our pack. You can find the video here :

I think it's been a month since I last posted here, so I have a lot to discuss. You guys should've gotten this message about a week ago, but then I closed my browser while typing the post and didn't feel like typing it all again. As such, I have listed the key points I want to go over below.

AUG A1:

Parts: 518

Mini-Uzi:

Parts: 780

Beretta M93 Raffica:

Parts: 689

UMP-45 Aesthetic Changes:

*Rounded Rails and various other parts of the gun
*Improved Sights (made front sight thicker, removed tritium sights)
*Changed Color

1.8 Port:
I have started porting some guns into Flans 4.5.3. However, as of now this is not my main priority, so it will not be released any time soon. I'll talk more about this sometime when this is more prominent. Nonetheless, Machetemen 1.8 will be a thing.

Aligned Optics Model Pack:
Alongside the next update I'd like to release a separate "com" folder (the folder where the models are stored) containing gun models with sights aligned for optics instead of the iron sights. To be clear: in the base pack iron sight alignment would take priority, this is just an option for people who would prefer their optics to be aligned. Since the appearance of the models won't affect multiplayer compatibility, you could play with someone who switched their com folder even if you didn't.

Also, make sure to check back tomorrow for another model and Wednesday for information about the next update.

Till then,
-TD

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.

• Thank you received: 11

DMP_050603 replied the topic: Mpack: (The Return)

Nice guns and welcome back tdboytd

• Thank you received: 13

Boulder119 replied the topic: Mpack: (AUG, M93R, Mini Uzi)

Hey guys, it has been a while, but I finally completed something I've been working on for a while: the QJY-88 Machine Gun. You have probally heard of it if you've played battlefield 4. In real life, it is china's primary SAW and GPMG. It has a reputation of being inaccurate, unreliable, and heavy among chinese soldiers, but it's a solid weapon in the pack. I know my boi tank has been wanting this in, so here it is.
QJY-88
Part Count: 1560

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vorpal_theFox

• Thank you received: 0

Vorpal_theFox replied the topic: Mpack: (AUG, M93R, Mini Uzi)

i'd like to also input that i will soon be making a return again

kinda got major setbacks because of longer work schedule, family, and an overclocking disaster that's led to me buying new parts, but once my new graphics card comes shipped in, i'll be able to work on my paintjobs on a whole new computer that should be more stable

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu