× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Funnis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
  • Thank you received: 16

Funnis created the topic: Some of my models

Hello! As a disclaimer, I am a beginner at this and I am not going to post any incredible things. I am just going to create some boxy stuff, and maybe experiment with shapes and rotations. I will post pictures and information about my designs. I started doing this stuff, because I wanted to create a Wild West content pack myself. Kinda inspirated by Red Dead Redemption. I have created some simple guns and a car. The car is this boxy electric car, which I thought were from Red Dead Redemption city called Blackwater, but I think the car is more like an T-model now since I took a new look at it. :lol: Yes I failed miserably, since I built that 100-years-old electric car, Detroit Electric. I didn't make sure it was that until after creating the car. I like the model so much, and it is the first car I made, I'm going to keep it.

Detroit Electric:

Revolvers:

Sorry for the lack of information about these, I am probably going to come up with some name, but these are not probably going to be recreations of any real guns.

Derringer:

Rifle (used to be a repeater, but I am having problem with the loading animation):

I'd like to add that I am probably going to test also with model size to create more detailed weapons. I dislike those cylinders, since they reshape the whole gun. I'm guessing that I'll come up with a better answer to the cylinders.

Also some information about derringer:
I created derringer as an incredibly powerful killing weapon, but to make it come down to other weapons level, its accuracy is so low, that you can't hit a wall from a distance of 10 blocks. I will be lowering the accuracy even more, if I see it appropriate.

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Numpenmyer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Funnis
  • Funnis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.

Funnis replied the topic: Some of my models

I modeled and configured the T-Model, now I have added it into the game, of course without an icon, since I am an especially lazy person. Now I can almost proudly, slighty embarrassed by my boxyness, show the car to you, silent people!

YES! It's red! Don't be mad, I figured it would look amazing on this classic car !

Also yes! It has a roof that you can close and open by pressing door open/close key (K for me)!
(Wohoo I made something else than a big box, because the real rag roof seemed like a weak and awkward structure)

It also has a drive axle, which makes me pretty proud! I actually cared for detail!

I have added also green and blue colors. Maybe going to add black and white too, but those are unlikely. I am going to see how things will go, and what other people want me to do. Many will probably want me to add black and white, but we'll see.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis

• Thank you received: 1

SingaporeanPliot replied the topic: Some of my models

Awsome models!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis

• Thank you received: 34

Bomb787 replied the topic: Some of my models

I recommend using some curves to make the models smoother, otherwise great work!

TheDarkCider replied the topic: Some of my models

those models looks like they was made in techne, btw really funni vehicles huehuehue

www.planetminecraft.com/member/thedarkcider/
this site contains all my minecraft works.

• Thank you received: 26

Oskiinus replied the topic: Some of my models

Pretty cool stuff! I have not seen anyone covering pre-1914 civil vehicles. Those are blocky, but it's great job after all!

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu