× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Funnis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
  • Thank you received: 10

Funnis replied the topic: Some of my models

I can probably change the handle. I had this day off of pc, because I needed to drive for more than 300 kilometers straight, so I was too tired to model. I will post new stuff as soon as I can.

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4

Acdrybones replied the topic: Some of my models

Mayyybe it's time to find a new hobby...

• Thank you received: 33

Bomb787 replied the topic: Some of my models

Mayyybe it's time to stop being a dick...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis

• Thank you received: 134

vini_damiani replied the topic: Some of my models

Hey bone, have i ever seen one of your models here? i don't think so, even if i did see your models around here, even you were the best fucking modeller around? i would still kindly say, fuck you

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bomb787, Funnis

• Funnis

I kinda tried to get a boxy look with that car, Derringer just was with model size 1 and it was quite hard to get it look good, while I wanted to keep it tiny, I was too afraid to trick with model sizes. I am proud of that car, because the real car looks kinda same, I just "minecraftified" it and turned it into a big cube !

This episode of My Classic Car. (MyClassicCarTV)

And also I'd like to say that I have been calling that car "Detroit Electric" even though the car I took my inspiration was a Baker. I am very sorry for the massive misinformation, those two cars look slightly similar, but has some differences. It would be wrong to call that car Detroit Electric, since Detroit has a sharper front container, when Baker has not.

Detroit Electric:

Edit:
Also, I'd like to hear some tips. I really appreciate the comments, even the bad ones, when they have a good tip or how I could make my models better. If someone just comes and says something bad without explaining, I have no way to fix the problem. Of course I can see with my own eyes my models have some... Blockiness in them, but I prefer having minecraft as a blocky game. I do still love those amazing models people post about Skylines or anything.
It sure requires some skill.( MrLoneWolf's topic )

With every model I make I try to better myself and make it better than the last one, that's what I did with the Baker(Detroit Electric previously) and T-model. T-model has some rotations and it has a openable roof. And also you can see my progress in the early revolvers and the Cattleman Revolver. I am not going to stop modeling anytime soon.

• Funnis

Since my derringer received some negative comments, I redesigned it. Sure it's not beautiful, but I guess it's better than 3 boxes and 2 planes. I am not angry for the negative comments, but I wanted to make it better. I allow people to dislike, but surely I do everything to make no one dislike my content. The new derringer is about the same size, but I lowered the model size by a half. I also created a more detailed skin. I did not remove the old one, just because I like to keep track of my progress.

Now you can rest your eyes on my new boxy model.

I am awfully bad at doing textures, so please don't dislike me for that awful ammo texture. And also, the new model is on the left and old one is in the middle, as you can probably tell.

There you go!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu