× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Funnis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
  • Thank you received: 16

Funnis replied the topic: Some of my models

Hello! I chose to publish some guns which I have not published yet. I kinda wanted to keep them not shown, since they will not be in the final published pack. (Sheriff's Revolver, Rusty, attachments for rusty, they are needed in my quests and on my server) Also, I'd like to add that there are GIGANTIC size differences in my guns (Long Barrel Revolver is 2x the size of Thompson Submachine Gun), size differences will be dealt with.

GUNS! More Guns!!!

I've been slow modeling guns, because I am too lazy to install Toolbox 2.0 on my desktop and I am too lazy to take out my laptop.

QUESTION
Has anyone downloaded my content pack? I am very curious about that because I told not to download it. :lol:

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 10

Akach13 replied the topic: Some of my models

Your Borchardt C-93 looks very good. Keep it up.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
  • Funnis

Thank you for helping with the name, don't hear that name often, didn't remember :lol:

• Funnis

Hello! I have created three new guns (Single barrel shotgun, Double barrel and also short barreled version, as a reminder I'd like to say that they look really stupid since I wanted big barrels, but my barrels look like... Chimneys! I am going to show them after I have added them into the game.

My motivation for creating is lowered because I am having problems with money and I am limited to 200 parts. I can't create anything I'd like to create right now. I will buy the premium version once I have gained money enough to use in that type of stuff... Stupid me bought Fallout 4 (Before I started modeling (About a week ago)) I hate Steam Sale, but I still love it.

Edit:
Damn! My account is 8 days old and I am already Senior Member! Sick :lol:

• Thank you received: 24

spicystreak2 replied the topic: Some of my models

Funnis wrote: My motivation for creating is lowered because I am having problems with money and I am limited to 200 parts. I can't create anything I'd like to create right now. I will buy the premium version once I have gained money enough to use in that type of stuff... Stupid me bought Fallout 4 (Before I started modeling (About a week ago)) I hate Steam Sale, but I still love it.

In toolbox, you can cheat the part limit by going to the edit tab at the top of the screen and using the copy and paste buttons. Just don't use the duplicate part button and don't add any new parts normally, it will probably crash. I use this to get some of my models past the part limit.

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
  • Funnis

I have noticed pasting does that :lol: I didn't know I can do that without creating new models. My car is only halfway done, and that seems quite a bit slower than pressing duplicate, but I'll see! Thanks !

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu