× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Funnis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
  • Thank you received: 16

Funnis replied the topic: Some of my models

I am not really familiar with shapes yet, I have made some minecraft mods in the past, but it's pretty much the first time I am modeling stuff with a software. I am pretty sure I will experiment with shapes to make my models not so blocky, but I kinda like the way they fit in the minecraft world with their blockiness and simplicity, also I have not bought a pro version of Toolbox yet, so my part limit maxes out at 200, so that's a limit too.

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 26

Oskiinus replied the topic: Some of my models

This blockiness and simplicity is actually cool! You can figure out shapeboxes, but it's pretty refreshing to see that simple models.

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis

• Funnis

Thanks! I made a new blocky model. This time I changed the model size to 0.5, so it's a lot more detailed, or I feel it is.

This gun has an overkill barrel, because it's long. Very long. Like rifle scale long.

You can see the barrel better in this picture.

I actually was going to add a hexagonal cylinder in this model, but changed my mind. Maybe in future I will try it, but this gun seemed too blocky for a hexagonal cylinder

As a random fact, I do have a skin and a profile picture, but for some reason my profile picture doesn't come up, and I am running minecraft from Eclipse, which is always fun and heck of a quicker thing to do than building and moving the packs and other stuff. Just wanted to say that I am using eclipse.

It's using Webley ammo for now, and it doesn't have an icon yet, because I am REALLY lazy at doing graphics 2D, I kinda enjoy painting a 3D model, even though I always mess something up (I might draw a big penis in the bottom of my car (There is no easter egg there, don't bother) or just accidentaly make a giant line on my texture.).

• Funnis

I added new versions of this Cattleman Revolver ! There is also a golden one, but that may will be lurking around in other showcases, not shown in this picture.

Enjoy! Also, sorry for a short post, this is not going to happen again. Just thought I should add a new post to make my topic most recent ;)

• Thank you received: 12

DMP_050603 replied the topic: Some of my models

Nude modela m8

• Thank you received: 135

vini_damiani replied the topic: Some of my models

Actually pretty good, but the handle should have just a bit more detail, would look a bit better but make a huge difference

The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu