× Post videos here

The new Minecraft Experience - made with Flans Mod

More
4 years 10 months ago #73294 by blooditor
New content packs? Did I miss an update for the official 4.10 packs? :O

And yes it will be the official packs only because everything else will cause an empty server...
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #73296 by Prototype
The 5.1 content packs work seamlessly on 4.10.

Not to mention if you're not using a Technic pack or anything and are just getting people to download everything themselves the 5.1 packs are easier to get to.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Prototype.
More
4 years 10 months ago #73297 by JonathanSG
No you didn't. I talk about packs from Flan's Mod 5.1, the newer version, working with forge 1.8. And I heard about a thing called "Sponge", and apparently it is like a spiritual successor of cauldron, but for forge 1.8. Please can you use it ? Flan's Mod 5.1 on a server like HCF would be awesome !

******INSERT OLD DUMB SPIRITUAL TEXT HERE******
More
4 years 10 months ago #73299 by TankHunterCobra

TaskForce51 wrote: That looks like that you just put those two F-18's in. Do you know that in my packs I have a F/A-18 and F-35B. Feel free to use them.

considering you made the only F-18 in existence it's not hard to tell they were yours.

Also if it's Battlefield feel free to use my pack, it has a bunch of stuff used in BF4/BF3.
More
4 years 10 months ago #73304 by Parasius
Sponge isn't as good as Bukkit yet and we don't have the time to change our Plugins to Sponge, so we have to use Cauldron 1.7.10. Because of this we can only use the 4.10 packages.

It is very difficulty to get all the features we wan't to work with Bukkit Plugins. It's a new challenge, but you will be amazed when you see all of those features you can't easily produce with Plugins or the normal Flans Mod PvP System.

We will create a technic pack and so on, but for the most players who don't know how to install all of this, it's better you use the normal packs.

Many greetings,
Mario_52 (Admin on HCF) aka. Parasius
More
4 years 10 months ago #73305 by JonathanSG
Thank you for the answer Mario_52. So, I nailed it no ? I was sure it's gonna be a TDM server with the Flan's Mod PvP system.

******INSERT OLD DUMB SPIRITUAL TEXT HERE******

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu