× Post videos here

Global Firestorm Trailer

More
4 years 9 months ago #74586 by TaskForce51
Windows MM is not a good movie editor, that's basically the number one editor that you want sty away from. Also you constantly break the rule of 180 degree's throughout your video. If you want some help for a next video just ask me and I can even try help you edit the video. The best way to get a good video is to have a good sense of what you want and preparation. ;)

The Big 51
The topic has been locked.
  • Cloneguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #74588 by Cloneguy
Replied by Cloneguy on topic Global Firestorm Trailer
I mean, I still mostly use Windows MM for non-demanding videos. I do have Sony Vegas for anything more intensive, but yeah. If you're looking for relatively powerful free editing software, check out Lightworks or VideoPad. Lightworks is more powerful, but you can only export at 720P unless you buy the full version. VideoPad lets you do 1080P but it has slightly less features. Either would be a huge step up from Movie Maker though.
More
4 years 9 months ago #74646 by TankHunterCobra

TaskForce51 wrote: Windows MM is not a good movie editor, that's basically the number one editor that you want sty away from. Also you constantly break the rule of 180 degree's throughout your video. If you want some help for a next video just ask me and I can even try help you edit the video. The best way to get a good video is to have a good sense of what you want and preparation. ;)

Whats the rule of 180 Degrees?

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu