× Forum for all Content Packages

TF51 Release packages

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #76103 by CODBO2
TF51 Release packages was created by CODBO2
Task like your other link are locked there are a new post for your packages
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by CODBO2.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #76105 by CODBO2
Replied by CODBO2 on topic TF51 Release packages
Taskforce51 when do you release and don't ignore because you said in youtube in few days i release the packs
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by CODBO2.
More
5 years 5 months ago #76106 by Kikkoceccato
Replied by Kikkoceccato on topic TF51 Release packages

CODBO2 wrote: Taskforce51 when do you release and don't ignore because you said in youtube in few days i release the packs

NO, God dammit. Please, tell me it's a joke. Please tell me that this person didn't really create a thread to rush a busy worker only because of his innate aptitude for throwing tantrum. I guess, and I hope, Prototype won't condone your behavior this time

No evil is greater than forgetting what once made you smile.
More
5 years 5 months ago #76107 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic TF51 Release packages

Kikkoceccato wrote:

CODBO2 wrote: Taskforce51 when do you release and don't ignore because you said in youtube in few days i release the packs

NO, God dammit. Please, tell me it's a joke. Please tell me that this person didn't really create a thread to rush a busy worker only because of his innate aptitude for throwing tantrum. I guess, and I hope, Prototype won't condone your behavior this time

This time? I never had. Take a break from the forums for a while. People have been asking me to do something about this for a while now and I've ignored it this far...
More
5 years 5 months ago #76121 by TaskForce51
Replied by TaskForce51 on topic TF51 Release packages
I'm sorry for the slow progress, but I want make this my best pack yet. I can assure you though when I do release it'll be worth the wait.

The Big 51
More
5 years 4 months ago #76454 by GunStory
Replied by GunStory on topic TF51 Release packages

CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE THEN RUSHING OTHERS YOU SUBHUMAN?!
Attachments:

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu