× General stuff

Designing competition

More
7 years 11 months ago #11503 by Legomanb
Replied by Legomanb on topic Designing competition
just FYI the cobra jet mustang isn't custom you can buy one from ford but it's really expensive
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11504 by Seanagain
Replied by Seanagain on topic Designing competition
Heh, I'm not too good with skinning. If you had a basic tutorial for skinning models as kind of a kick starter as well that would be helpful for a lot of people. :)
More
7 years 11 months ago #11505 by MegaStannyBoy
Replied by MegaStannyBoy on topic Designing competition
[quote1369892268=Legomanb]
just FYI the cobra jet mustang isn't custom you can buy one from ford but it's really expensive

[/quote1369892268]

I know it isn't custom. But it was an example of a mustang with something better then stripes.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11506 by Vincent
Replied by Vincent on topic Designing competition
Challenge accepted, Stan 8)
More
7 years 11 months ago #11529 by Lethalxdrifter
I'm in. If it has anything to do with the customizing cars, I'm in. But one small question,

Could people make packs of custom mustangs with your content pack? It would be awesome to see people making custom mustangs. But anyway, let the games begin!

Will you give us the template for this? just wondering. I'm awesome at skinning, getting there with modeling.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11533 by MegaStannyBoy
Replied by MegaStannyBoy on topic Designing competition
[quote1369985085=Lethalxdrifter]
I'm in. If it has anything to do with the customizing cars, I'm in. But one small question,

Could people make packs of custom mustangs with your content pack? It would be awesome to see people making custom mustangs. But anyway, let the games begin!

Will you give us the template for this? just wondering. I'm awesome at skinning, getting there with modeling.
[/quote1369985085]

Using my models for your own pack is not allowed. And yes, you will all get a template to help you with skinning.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu