× General stuff

Flans Mod Plus Suggestion Thread

More
6 years 3 months ago #69572 by TankHunterCobra
basicly a place to share what you think would be cool to see in FM+ and 1.8 rather than bugging EZ8 or someone for it, so you can post it here.

my thoughts:
a vehicle HUD, a turret rotation icon, simple thing like the BF1942 tank icon that showed what direction your cannon faced, and remember back in 1.5 where the only scopes you had were texture files shaped like binos or scopes? something like that for Vehicles, so you could make your own HUD and add it to your vehicle.

faster helicopters, yes, the choppers in Flans Mod get to the point where you cant do flips & barrel rolls without plummeting to the ground, more agile choppers would be cool, as well as a bit faster.

lock on weapons? we have self guided rockets & we have manual guided rockets. a lock on kind of mechanic would be cool, a green square would be normal, a yellow square would appear & lock on the nearest aircraft, & red meaning its completely locked (if fired when yellow it wouldnt track).

im curious to see everyones opinions.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 months ago #69574 by vini_damiani
Damage/Precision configs and the shotgun spread configs on the ammo config, and a damage multiplier on the gun config like, 9mm - 5 damage with a 1x multiplier on a pistol and a 1.5x multiplier on a smg
  • NullWire
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Idk how 2 code, so don't tell me to learn about it
More
6 years 3 months ago #69575 by NullWire
Oh yes, the gas grenade launchers when shooting it makes the game crash
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69580 by Rainfire5
Maybe for it to work? It borks most tanks shells if they're not missiles but even then when I change a bullet to a missile it still don't work. Most features don't work either except the manual guided rockets and the hit sounds for weapons (but for some reason no hitmarker, vehicle collision, tank shell speed, etc.). I have the right version of forge too.

But for a suggestion variable tracers like in war thunder that would look something like this-

//RoundsPerTracer, every X amount of rounds is a tracer. 0 and 1 for default
RoundsPerTracer 1
//TracerOptions, the colors for tracers, multiple colors can be used. Make sure that the amount of tracer colors matches the TracerRoundVariation, the amount of rounds fired before each color loops again (first round is 1, etc.)
TracerRoundVariation 6
TracerColor1 redstone (red)
TracerColor2 redstone (red)
TracerColor3 snowshovel (white)
TracerColor4 snowshovel (white)
TracerColor5 magicCrit (blue)
TracerColor6 magicCrit (blue)

========================================================================

========================================================================
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Rainfire5.
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69621 by Toastgineer
Bumping this thread cause I just had an idea.

How about vehicle corpses? Suddenly though of it upon dieing in lab's server. There's a mod there that if you die, you leave a skelly with your shit in it. What if you have a system allows the same thing, atleast if your vehicle dies, it leaves behind a pretty looking corpse.

And modular vehicle equipment and paint. So you dont have to have 10 variants of the same thing because you wanted your car to have all the rainbow's color.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Toastgineer.
More
6 years 3 months ago #69624 by KrautregenXD
jeah,
that would be cool

Who the f*ck is Kutoo!?

Well jeah, it would help if you would know who I mean...

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu