× Package only with new Guns including new Models for the Guns but no Planes or Vehicles

Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

More
6 years 9 months ago #63790 by TankHunterCobra

Jedwards98YT wrote: Its obviously a big deal to you then man up and meet me in person. fly up here and ill meet you at the airport. If your this worked up over a fucking content pack for MINECRAFT then you need to find something more important in life. we ended this shit long ago your being a child who cant drop bad feelings even after we resolved this long ago. im going to be to be as civil as i can be with you so have a nice night go become a man and maybe find yourself a significant other to spend your time on so your not wasting away behind your monitor forever. Take Care.
Sincerely Jed.

P.S. if we met up in person the only thing that would happen is you would have a blade in your side or a bullet in your chest. SO i hope you can outrun either of those if you wish to start shit

Good, I agree with Jed, I hope things go well with you bud,

P.S. I got popcorn & some plane tickets JUST to see that happen.

Kevin, stop acting like a damn self centered douche & stop acting like Jed was the bad person

1. The Last release of SVZ the models weren't as good, & I bet a billion dollars from the JSF fuckup that Jed tutored you & vini a bit, & you seemed to use him as a damn codemonkey & a model tool.

2. Vini isn't being a turd about it whether or not he said Jed did or didn't takeover. Jed tries to save SVZs ashes, but you were just a prick about it, Vini seems to be more civil than you, in fact, your the only one ranting like a Hitler Nazi Speech about throughout the whole SVZ war.

3. As long as SVZ is alive, but ruined by your shit, I'd be better off using Mechettemen, TDBoy & his crew havnt fought at all. I don't feel right supporting a pack with dramatic batshit with the ashes if remains floating around the top.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 9 months ago #63791 by Jedwards98YT
Thank you Penguin, its nice to see people here that are real friends and will back me up. And i agree with all your points you made.
More
6 years 9 months ago #63792 by Kevin

Jedwards98YT wrote: Its obviously a big deal to you then man up and meet me in person. fly up here and ill meet you at the airport. If you're this worked up over a fucking content pack for MINECRAFT then you need to find something more important in life. we ended this shit long ago your being a child who cant drop bad feelings even after we resolved this long ago. im going to be to be as civil as i can be with you so have a nice night go become a man and maybe find yourself a significant other to spend your time on so your not wasting away behind your monitor forever. Take Care.
Sincerely Jed.

nah, I was only trying to piss you off for fun and I got that, never feed the trolls bitch!
More
6 years 9 months ago #63793 by Kevin

TankHunterCobra wrote:

Jedwards98YT wrote: Its obviously a big deal to you then man up and meet me in person. fly up here and ill meet you at the airport. If your this worked up over a fucking content pack for MINECRAFT then you need to find something more important in life. we ended this shit long ago your being a child who cant drop bad feelings even after we resolved this long ago. im going to be to be as civil as i can be with you so have a nice night go become a man and maybe find yourself a significant other to spend your time on so your not wasting away behind your monitor forever. Take Care.
Sincerely Jed.

P.S. if we met up in person the only thing that would happen is you would have a blade in your side or a bullet in your chest. SO i hope you can outrun either of those if you wish to start shit

Good, I agree with Jed, I hope things go well with you bud,

P.S. I got popcorn & some plane tickets JUST to see that happen.

Kevin, stop acting like a damn self centered douche & stop acting like Jed was the bad person

1. The Last release of SVZ the models weren't as good, & I bet a billion dollars from the JSF fuckup that Jed tutored you & vini a bit, & you seemed to use him as a damn codemonkey & a model tool.

2. Vini isn't being a turd about it whether or not he said Jed did or didn't takeover. Jed tries to save SVZs ashes, but you were just a prick about it, Vini seems to be more civil than you, in fact, your the only one ranting like a Hitler Nazi Speech about throughout the whole SVZ war.

3. As long as SVZ is alive, but ruined by your shit, I'd be better off using Mechettemen, TDBoy & his crew havnt fought at all. I don't feel right supporting a pack with dramatic batshit with the ashes if remains floating around the top.

and your comment gave me cancer, yeah the old svz models are shit but not the svzr, and jed models are made over vini models, I don't remember seeing him doing a single model from 0 like vini does, and jed is the most useless person I ever met and fun fact: he can't model on his own or code shit on his own, if he could do both there would be another svz release after I killed it :D
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #63794 by Jedwards98YT
Wow nice man! you got to be a troll for a day! So what your a 19-20 year old who takes pleasure in being a troll? I though by your age you supposed to start acting like a grown man and drop the kiddie shit well have fun with your childish lifestyle and may god help you get over yourself. Now i have a real life to get back to Goodnight

PS I can so model my own shit for example all the M14s i did and the AK-12 family are all from scratch. ALso once SVZ died why would i want to bring it back once i left its shit now and vini's stuck with a total douchebag. SO i guess say whatever makes you and your pathetic life feel better now i got to go get back to doing something useful with my life.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Jedwards98YT.
More
6 years 9 months ago #63796 by Kevin
and you all there pissed off while I fuck with you and play games, holy shit you are retarded and useless, you included tankhunter

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu