× Package only with new Guns including new Models for the Guns but no Planes or Vehicles

Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69584 by Soldierofmc
No, it just means that lots of people were shooting the messenger for henrys modpacks stealing lab's modpack. Not being a total ass.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Soldierofmc. Reason: No, it just means that lots of people were shooting the messenger for henrys modpacks stealing lab's modpack. Not being a total ass.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 months ago #69585 by Stalin

vini_damiani wrote: Hey m8, i'm pretty sure that this -24 karma means you are not an angel too

He's not just any angel, he is a high seraph archangel.

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.
More
6 years 3 months ago #69586 by Soldierofmc
I was the only person from henrys registered to monorisu so...
More
6 years 3 months ago #69588 by Jedwards98YT
Hey guys well this is my first time back on here in months. Im only stopping by to address a few things...

1.) What went down was really a big fuck up on my part by not applying the proper credit where it was due and that was an honest mistake but it led to a giant blowup. It was sorted out in the end and whats done is done so leave it that way. I do wholeheartedly admit that i was at fault for this situation and sincerely send my apologizes to Kevin & Vini for my actions in the past. We cant changed the past but we can learn from it, and i think we all did. Thats why we went our separate ways. It worked out for the better this way...

2.) I left this place to go on with my life and the result is im now a firefighter at Engine/Rescue/Truck Company 13 in my town so i dont even have time for gaming, modeling or really anything related to the previous two activities. I moved on, Vini moved on, and Kevin moved on....

3.) Being that what happened happened a long time ago and none of the actual people involved bring it up then everyone else kindly piss off about it. It seems that the people bringing it up are trying to start shit with Kevin and Vini with their current project here.... You know who you are so you know that you need to cut the shit and let these guys do what they love to do and stop trying to antagonize as it will do nothing except bring up the shit that happened in the past and thats not healthy for Vini & Kevin, Me, or anyone else in this modeling community. So this being said just stop trying to pull the past back as it will do nothing but negatively affect this community just like it did when it happened.

Sincerely, Jed
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69590 by MiIl2
Hey, I remember you. You made Jed&Vini&Amps pack, yes?
You also were fussy about my spanish :D
Also, firemen don't play Unturned.
You also sounded 2 months ago like you are 16-17
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by MiIl2. Reason: Hey, I remember you. You made Jed&Vini&Amps pack, yes? You also were fussy about my spanish :D Also, firemen don't play Unturned. You also sounded 2 months ago like you are 16-17
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69592 by Jedwards98YT
I dont remember that at all.. I dont even speak spanish so why would i care how good your spanish is?...
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Jedwards98YT.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu