× Package only with new Guns including new Models for the Guns but no Planes or Vehicles

Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #72259 by Vill_Triman
Also, just so you know, don't name the "AK-74U" that in your packs, name it the AKS-74U and class it as a carbine, not a Submachine Gun (One of the reasons I hate COD)

There's no such thing as an "AK-74U"
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Vill_Triman.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #72261 by Kyle
Another gun addict who thinks everything should be named the correct way, like the way it is in real life.

#tower-of-pisa {
font-style: italic;
}

CSS puns ;)
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Kyle. Reason: Grammar mistake
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #72264 by vini_damiani
The S means a folding stock, there is an AK74U, but the one in the pack is a incorrectly named AKS74U, I'm sure that the error was fixed on the new realease comming soon, It is classified as SMG because there is no carbine catgory since there aren't many carbines in the pack, so it is closer to an SMG for me them to an assault rifle, but anyway i'm thinking that i will change it from SMG to PDW since it would fit better

The Winchester 1887 is one of the next guns on my list short and full version, i was going to start it today but i delayed it since i'm working on a new gun remake (can't say what gun)

Kyle, my objective with the pack is to be most realistic as possible inside minecraft limits and keep it balanced, with the names i try to be more accurate as possible
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #72267 by Kyle
Oh... Makes much more sense now, sorry!

#tower-of-pisa {
font-style: italic;
}

CSS puns ;)
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #72273 by l33t_h4xx0r
i always thought of it as a rifle because it fires a rifle round
if the aks74u as an smg, is an m4a1 an smg?
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #72282 by vini_damiani
Nowi will just name all the carbines SMGs just to piss of you guys ¬¬

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu