× Package only with new Guns including new Models for the Guns but no Planes or Vehicles

Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

More
5 years 8 months ago #72735 by vini_damiani
Kevin is my fucking coder, no one will ban this asshole from here, i'm not looking for a new coder, just another coder for svz because kevin can't work at the same way i do the progress get really slow
The topic has been locked.
  • Loggerc4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #72741 by Loggerc4
Replied by Loggerc4 on topic Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

jpminecrafter wrote:

Kevin wrote: Fuck off people =.=

What the hell is your problem?

People like you.

You keep asking over and over to add the AK-101, and things that repeat (Suprise suprise) annoy people after a while. They know and are working on it, just have patience and stop asking.

That being said, developers of any kind absolutely despise people who ask for a release date. So just never do so. It is released when the product is complete and functional.
More
5 years 8 months ago #72744 by vini_damiani
"It is released when the product is complete and functional." That does not apply to EA and Ubisoft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loggerc4
  • Loggerc4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #72746 by Loggerc4
Replied by Loggerc4 on topic Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

vini_damiani wrote: "It is released when the product is complete and functional." That does not apply to EA and Ubisoft

Because they aren't that great of devs, they rush stuff for money grabs. Free games and software are more functional than first itteration of Battlefront 3.
More
5 years 8 months ago #72754 by DerpiWolf

Kevin wrote: Fuck off people =.=

Typical kevin :side:
More
5 years 8 months ago #72755 by 08yangk

vini_damiani wrote: Beta version will be out by may 2nd if i find a coder (SVZ 2 year anniversary)

SO is it released today because its May 2 in Hong Kong

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu