× Package only with new Guns including new Models for the Guns but no Planes or Vehicles

Survival-Z Packs Reloaded Soon?

More
5 years 7 months ago #72849 by vini_damiani
Dindn't you read it? "I was going to finish it but you people voted to release the pack how it was so i did it, later i will make another test release"

the winchester is .44 magnum, the 22 will be used later on some other guns
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #72851 by Vill_Triman
Why remake the Kar98k? It already has 5-rounds in its mag and the model is fine.

Oh, unless your just remaking them entirly, not just because of ammo ...
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Vill_Triman.
More
5 years 7 months ago #72852 by vini_damiani
because i gave the rights of the model to friend and i want to make it more accurate in design
More
5 years 7 months ago #72857 by Vill_Triman
Oh, k

BTW, don't make the M1 Garand use 7.62x51mm NATO (because it wasn't even invented then) make it use .30-06 Springfield

something like "8-Round Clip [.30-06 Springfield]" or something
More
5 years 7 months ago #72858 by Vill_Triman

08yangk wrote:

Prototype wrote:

jpminecrafter wrote: Use a VPN, not our fault you reside in a communist country, where Dissidents turn to Chop Suey and Dim Sum.

You don't seem to know which creek you're in here. However, you've just made it very apparent to me that I was a fool for letting you stick around. You've made it very clear that you can have no place in this community.

If you want to make another alt go ahead, I will find it.

Sorry to do this here Vini, if you so wish I can clear this part of the thread.

Thats a very appropriate way to teach him a lesson no offense, not many people in this world understand what manners are and randomly insulting their own country as well. Nice job proto, you should be a school principle if you get the job

Well no, in order to be a good School principal you must
-Make rules that make no sense
-Not pay attention to students that are being bullied or sexually harrassed
-Tell teachers to teach random crap about things that won't benefit students in their adult lives at all (example: how people over 900 years ago traded salt for gold in Arabia)
-Hire the dumbest people you possibly can (bonus: if you hire people that represent the opposite of what they're job is like obese gym teachers)
More
5 years 7 months ago #72871 by Kevin

Vsusarlaclone wrote: Ban me once I'll screw your hole,
Ban me twice I'll create an alt,
Ban me a third time I'll FUCK YOUR ARSEHOLES

Ban you third and you make a forth account, so 3 ban evades more or less, so 3 more times more or less of you showing how much of a piece of shit of a human you can be, good job

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu