× Package only with new Guns but WITHOUT new Models for Gun, and no Planes or Vehicles

[1.6.2/1.6.4]Arctic Assault Pack by AcRanger2 ! Thank you ! 5200+ download!!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #9385 by Centurion
The new pack ACR 6.8 is done and I hope you like it . I put something special in it (nothing about the special ACR 6.8 Pack)
See can some of you find it
Special pack is coming out soon but I want to more guns in it

There is no bug while I am playing with it
Hope you like it!!!!
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 11 months ago #10394 by JaceColeman
Can a Gun maker or customizer help you in some way? Like giving you ideas for guns to make a icon somehow
Something like this:
pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php
I Haven't tried it out yet i just saw it and thought it would be good.It can make custom guns.It has everything from Recivers.barrels,stocks,sights and scopes,grips and alot more try it
More
7 years 11 months ago #11438 by Centurion
ok, I MIGHT update it to 1.5.2 because for the guy who make a software that make gun much easier, thanks !!!
More
7 years 11 months ago #11442 by Oskiinus
Good.

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
7 years 11 months ago #9050 by Vincent
No offence to OP, but IMHO guns in Flan's mod is the most boring thing
More
7 years 11 months ago #11468 by MysticTower
[quote1369846017=Vincent]
No offence to OP, but IMHO guns in Flan's mod is the most boring thing
[/quote1369846017]

Flan's is kinda at a crossroads right now. Each thing right now has some sort of bug or minimal features. We don't have enough options for guns, so many of them are practically the same. Cars and tanks have tilting problems and not enough features. Planes go too fast and crash the game. And many requested supports for helicopters and boats have not been added (even though accepted). With summer coming we might see revamps to many things, hopefully making many standard features less boring :)

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu