× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Lethalx Racing (Cars)

More
7 years 11 months ago #11587 by Lethalxdrifter
Here we are... as school ends... and fast and furious 6 releases, Lethalxdrifter is now making cars! But here's something... You guys get to customize your own car using the template that I give you. I just have a few problems with skinning... if you are an expert at that, get in!

every car is a contest. I will give you a template where you can customize a car. The car for this time is the pagani zonda 760 rs. You can personalize it, but keep the 760 RS feel. Whoever has the best design will see their car in the pack, coming out the end of summer! Some rules:

-You can test your customized car.
-NO NAMES EXCEPT FOR SPONSORS
-You CAN make a liscence plate with a name, though
-You CAN edit the model

You may download the model now. The winner is decided next weekend, Saturday or Sunday. Also this pack will be released for MC 1.4.7, in association with Poker's garage pack. Let me know what you think of the car.

Attachment paganizonda760rs.tcn not found

The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11604 by MegaStannyBoy
Replied by MegaStannyBoy on topic Lethalx Racing (Cars)
So you are copying my idea 1 day after my competition started?
More
7 years 11 months ago #11607 by Lethalxdrifter
@MegaStannyBoy well, no.

You see, I'm relying on the community to skin the cars so the package is full of 35 or so cars that are made by users. So then everyone can experience each other's cars.

Can someone help me with a techne problem? Every time I try to open a file I have put on the internet here, it says I'm not opening a zip file and gives me a blank model. Any solutions? I'll send you the code if you can help.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11592 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Lethalx Racing (Cars)
[quote1370167602=Lethalxdrifter]
Here we are... as school ends... and fast and furious 6 releases, Lethalxdrifter is now making cars! But here's something... You guys get to customize your own car using the template that I give you. I just have a few problems with skinning... if you are an expert at that, get in!

every car is a contest. I will give you a template where you can customize a car. The car for this time is the pagani zonda 760 rs. You can personalize it, but keep the 760 RS feel. Whoever has the best design will see their car in the pack, coming out the end of summer! Some rules:

-You can test your customized car.
-NO NAMES EXCEPT FOR SPONSORS
-You CAN make a liscence plate with a name, though
-You CAN edit the model

You may download the model now. The winner is decided next weekend, Saturday or Sunday. Also this pack will be released for MC 1.4.7, in association with Poker's garage pack. Let me know what you think of the car.

Attachment paganizonda760rs.tcn not found

[/quote1370167602]

Yay :D

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11610 by MysticTower
Replied by MysticTower on topic Lethalx Racing (Cars)
First, you are coping Stan's Idea.
Second, You can't even make your own textures. Your so lazy to make them yourself that your asking the community to make them for you.....Seriously, stop copying people, start doing your own work, and stop trying to con the community. You were probably gonna adfly this to make some money while you did basically nothing....No one is going to do this.... (i also bet the model is someone else's with just a variation). If you have any dignity, I suggest not to do this.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11618 by Vincent
Replied by Vincent on topic Lethalx Racing (Cars)
^This

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu